Comic Relief - Sanjha Keertan Darbar

Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dnt come, nobody forcing you to come and check out the "pomp", people work hard to make a program work, then people like you just come on to add his/her negative view.

Nobody knows if its gona be good or not, thats in Maharaj's hands not any of the organisers, so do us a favour, keep your negative comments to urself, and if you want to go then go to the program, if not stay home and watch eastenders :)

Dnt come, nobody forcing you to come and check out the "pomp", people work hard to make a program work, then people like you just come on to add his/her negative view.

Nobody knows if its gona be good or not, thats in Maharaj's hands not any of the organisers, so do us a favour, keep your negative comments to urself, and if you want to go then go to the program, if not stay home and watch eastenders :)

Bolaeeeeeeeee Soooo Nihaaaaaaaal .......Sat Sri Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!! :TH:

Bolaeeeeeeeee Soooo Nihaaaaaaaal .......Sat Sri Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!! :TH:

Gurfateh,

Whats halarious is that 84 survivor may be playing tabla at the event, he is just winding you up kaur ddt, you shd know better survivor 84, you know kaur ddt is easily wound up and gets confused easily, (lololollolololollol) hahahahahahahahah, im gonna get beats from penji now. lol

LOL tabla.....u must hav me confused with next singh.. i can barely tie my own dastaar let alone play tabla...although i do regret that i shudav learnt wen i was young maybe i cudav played at all these events you lot organise!

gurfateh

ps. sorry if i offended you penji or anyone else. was not my intention.

is there anwhere in nuneaton i can learn tabla does anyone know?

Look i dunno who u r! but if u r YOU, u know u gna get next thump from me.. joker...

CAN we please stay on topic... i dont care if 84 survivor comes or not, or cnt tie his dastaar to save his life, or if he likes starburst (",) or even if he does live in the new age smethwick now known as 'nuneaton', or turns up with a RED NOSE on the day... can we just talk about the program... is that too much to ask!!!!

GURFATEH

Look i dunno who u r! but if u r YOU, u know u gna get next thump from me.. joker...

CAN we please stay on topic... i dont care if 84 survivor comes or not, or cnt tie his dastaar to save his life, or if he likes starburst (",) or even if he does live in the new age smethwick now known as 'nuneaton', or turns up with a RED NOSE on the day... can we just talk about the program... is that too much to ask!!!!

GURFATEH

lol

i agree

will there be katha during the programme?

high spirits, as khalistan zindabaad sed, i wont be doing kirtan sad.gif