Does World Really Knows About Sikhism?

njjassa

bro it has nothing to do with the mcc knw wt i mean ..... i mean its about an ordinary american citizen wht does he knows about us

now i raise question to every single member in this forum : have we been successful in "parchar" coz if we would have been then things would have been different today?

lol I hope this thread isn't just about us...anyone else want to join in?

By the way, I already graduated from Rutgers and am now working.

P.S. No wonder your professor said that. I wouldn't put too much stock into what a teacher from Middlesex County College says. It aint exactly Harvard. LOL.gif

Guest peacemaker

Sikhism is a young religion. Give it time. People will learn, but they have to be interested to learn. Some people are just ignorant and don't care about other people's beliefs. You can only do so much.

Bottom line, you're asking me if I am happy with the way sikhs are treated in America, right?

I can't give you a straight answer, but most people I've found know the difference between a sikh and a muslim, by now. Do you ever watch Zeetv on Cablevision? Have you seen the beutiful kirtan from Harmandar Sahib 7:15-8 each day?

We only have a 45 minute program on an Indian channel devoted to sikhs each day. Do you think that's enough? No, we need more exposure.

Guest Amrik$ingh

no..all the world deosnt know us...like we dont know the rest of the world

the world is a vast place...manz can't know everything...but we can do the best to educate others...n take the good things n spread em far

peace..