The Khalsa Panth Is At War

2desi

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the sikhs in Punjab right now? I never see them talking about this.
....exactly...but this isn't only a Punjab issue...its a Sikh issue....its spread to the west...there's been cases of these groups spreading their propaganda in Canada, the UK and the US......these group are mobilizing.....its time for Sikhs to renew our beliefs, become true Sikhs, so these groups have no one to target.....so their manipulation techniques will no longer be the cause of any concern...

Guest peacemaker
BAAAAAH BAAAAAH IM A SHEEEEEP :) yeah brav, wheneva i see a rss guy i get very happy :)

HAHAHA! That made me laugh. Thanks for that I needed it!

Where are the sikhs in Punjab right now? I never see them talking about this.
....exactly...but this isn't only a Punjab issue...its a Sikh issue....its spread to the west...there's been cases of these groups spreading their propaganda in Canada, the UK and the US......these group are mobilizing.....its time for Sikhs to renew our beliefs, become true Sikhs, so these groups have no one to target.....so their manipulation techniques will no longer be the cause of any concern...

yeh but Sikhs have to WANT to become true to Guru. They dont seem to care less nowadays - it used to be that majority of sikhs were aritdhari now they're in the minority. Ask a 15 year old about their history (even a Guru Sahibs name) and ur guaranteed they wont know. Sikhs are gettin to the point where we dont NEED to be manipulated. Its about time that Gurudwaras and sikhs communities start workin together to teach the next generations about heritage, history, culture and religion. Otherwise what's the point in defending against the RSS and the like?

Its about time that Gurudwaras and sikhs communities start workin together to teach the next generations about heritage, history, culture and religion.

Exactly......your 100% right.....nowadays people neglect their own religion.....without religion, what is their purpose?......

just wanna thank everyone for posting.....we've got some good posts here.....but their is some things I say.....Sikhi & Sikhs respect all religions, never implying that one religion is better than another.....there are a lot of different paths, you choose the one you want to follow.....Sikhs never go around trying to convert people, awaken those that have gone astray?..yes...but with no intention of trying to convert by force or through manipulation.....

so why is it that all of these other groups through well funded organizations & government help, mass publications (books, pamphlets, websites, school textbooks), the media, and legislation try to manipulate our beliefs and history in order to get Sikhs to convert or join their fold?.....

another thing.....why is it that when we speak against this stuff (like the RSS & BJP) you get labeled a bigot, a racist, anti-hindu, anti-india, an extremist or radical.....for example Simranjit Singh Mann has repeatedly stated that the intention of the RSS & BJP of making an all-hindu-india, their true agenda, about the publications that they spread all over india claiming that Sikhs are hindus, so the MEDIA calls him a RADICAL....people who support him are RADICAL SIKHS.....which is often followed by the following statement "That the RSS & BJP is trying to creat hindu-Sikh unity"....what a load of crap.....

We are all very busy pointing at others *Lo what they are do * and that is the reason for the feeling that there is a war somewhere..

Let us introspect.. change for better on guidelines of my Patshahji.

Let us follow their examples of living a righteous life and till then let us not point fingers at others. Let us remember that whatever happens is because HE so wills!

All that is happening around is because people with vested interests are busy using each other and they forget that one day they are answerable to the Lord.

Let us enlighten our innerselves with HIS goodness and wisdom.

De shiva // mohe.. shubh karman tey kabhoon na taroon !!