Central Mosque Open Day, Women Only...!

Seva

wjkk wjkf

Birmingham Central Mosque are having an open day to, allegedly, educate people about Islam. Please see attached flier. Sounds a bit dodgey as its aimed only at women.

flier_mosqueopenday.doc

Im not asking anyone to convert to islam, far from it. You misunderstood the title, im asking why anyone would convert. I agree that there is a lot of controversy around the topic, but why are the muslims restricting it to only women attending? I have posted the flier to make people aware of whats going on. Conversions are a hot topic at the moment and I personally believe that muslims are intentionally causing controversy at it brings them into the limelight. Theres no such thing as bad publicity...!

How i see it?

1. Your title senetence is " convert into Isam".

2. The location with you give.

3. You use the word " aimed" which you insist just be for women.

By looking at your name i think you are working for the isam community to promtoe their ideas on trying to convert sikhs women into isam. Your profile say you are a member on Aug,22.06 but you have made two topics. but the second topic is how sikhs were dancing a temple but as a newbie why write about that in AUG but havnt write anything since then. WHY WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT THAT IF YOU R A NEWBIE.In my opinion i think you as a person go into these website to promote isam ideas and values. Your first topic and second ones are very conservatorial on which you write.I dont undertand your question if you are writing one. in your orginal box where does it say you have a questions. After 6 months since you write that one topic you have appeared and write a awareness on Cenntral Mosque Open day. that weird becaue most sikhs dont carry if a mosque are begin open but when you wrote "aimed only at women" after many people read about the blackmail conversion but you insist only for women.

wjkk wjkf

Birmingham Central Mosque are having an open day to, allegedly, educate people about Islam. Please see attached flier. Sounds a bit dodgey as its aimed only at women.

flier_mosqueopenday.doc

IK ONG KAR SATGURU PRASAD!!

Dear Friend,

To me it apparently has nothing that we need to feel concerned about. Muslim women, untill now and as far as i am aware, have been opressed. Now that these women too are educated, i feel they are trying to find their stand in their society at large. Therefore, this does not seem to be a missionary move.

However, even if it were, why should we bother about this?? On the contrary we should be firm on our stand to live the SIKHI way and also tell our near and dear to do the same.

My Kalgidhar Patshahji sacrificed his whole world but did not give in!

Remember

*nikke nikke do khalse.. dekho neehan ch khade muskaundey..

dharam nibhaheeda kiven.. vade vadeyaan noo samjhaundey.. *

-----

Bhul chuk maaf karnee

Dey shiva bar mohe.. shubh karman tey kabahoon na taroon!!

How i see it?

1. Your title senetence is " convert into Isam".

2. The location with you give.

3. You use the word " aimed" which you insist just be for women.

By looking at your name i think you are working for the isam community to promtoe their ideas on trying to convert sikhs women into isam. Your profile say you are a member on Aug,22.06 but you have made two topics. but the second topic is how sikhs were dancing a temple but as a newbie why write about that in AUG but havnt write anything since then. WHY WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT THAT IF YOU R A NEWBIE.In my opinion i think you as a person go into these website to promote isam ideas and values. Your first topic and second ones are very conservatorial on which you write.I dont undertand your question if you are writing one. in your orginal box where does it say you have a questions. After 6 months since you write that one topic you have appeared and write a awareness on Cenntral Mosque Open day. that weird becaue most sikhs dont carry if a mosque are begin open but when you wrote "aimed only at women" after many people read about the blackmail conversion but you insist only for women.

I can assure you that im not a muslim or trying to convert anyone from sikhi. The title does say convert to islam but you will see the sentance ends in a question mark which suggests this is a question. If i were making a statement i would have ended the sentance with an exclamation mark.

Yes i have used the word 'aimed' because from the flier and letter you can clearly see that it is aimed at women. It says it in black and white!

In terms of working for the islamic community, you couldnt be more wrong. Me and my family have been working hard to stop these radical islamic societies from preaching their evil at uni's. We have been to the awareness meetings at the local Guru Ghar recently, including the last one at wednesfield gurudawara (which was on sunday if you didnt know). I have personally come to blows with some of these fanatics (it was a while ago when i was at uni) but am not afraid to stand up for whats right, which is my Gurus word.

I have travelled to southall and to ek niwas (on more than one occasion) to do what i can to help stop beadbi. I went to the funerals at sedgley street gurudawara of the young nau jawaans that died at the lake district. So please be assured that im not a p4k1 and trying to convert anyone.

The reason for my post was to make people aware of the tactics that these people are using to get people into their clutches before they start converting. I would like to know why this is aimed only at women and not everyone, if its all above board. Also from the flier you can see it says there will be people there who have recently converted to islam. Why? whats that got to do with womens equality in islam. Again, this is my personal opinion, but i do think that this event is to sweeten up the people that attend on the day with an 'aim' of converting them to islam.

I agree that both of the topics i have posted are controversial but they are also important. The first one was about beadbi at sunderland gurudawara and this one is about converting to islam. Both topics were to make our community aware of whats going on around us. whether we do anything about it is up to us individually.

If you are still not convinced that im not a mullar in disguise then i would be happy to meet you, or anyone else, at any local gurudawara in the west mids cus thats where im from.

Bhul chuk maaf karnee