Nirankari Sikhs And Other Sect's

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH I just wanted to say that just recently while researching that i found there where so called different sects. IN my opinion i think its black and white you are either Sikh or not Sikh. I also read that narankari Sikhs and other sects have adopted some Hindu rituals, Guru Ji Strongly condemed Rititual practices........ ANYWAYZZZZ i would like Your Opinions and Views WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Maro Goli to all these sects such as radhaswamis,nirankaris,noormehilias,udhaisis,ashootosh,sach sauda,naamdharis and others,they are not Sikh and are enemys of the panth,one such sect 'darshand das' whos leader was shot in Southall during the late 80;s is on the increase now across the world,also the nangs,false nihangs are also on the increase in Southern England www.niddar.blogpot.com

Maro Goli to all these sects such as radhaswamis,nirankaris,noormehilias,udhaisis,ashootosh,sach sauda,naamdharis and others,they are not Sikh and are enemys of the panth,one such sect 'darshand das' whos leader was shot in Southall during the late 80;s is on the increase now across the world,also the nangs,false nihangs are also on the increase in Southern England www.niddar.blogpot.com

yes lets kill all da radhaswamis nirankaris etc....let's kill der babies and sons and daughters

IF U AINT NOTICE I WAS BEING SARCASTIC

to combat bad parchar you must do good parchar

Sarpanch not even gonna bother arguing with you since you have the brain of a two year old.

To everyone else, of course there will be sects. there are sects in every religion and there will be sects in Sikhism as well. We just have to learn to live with it. Not all people will have the same view on the matter. It's simple as that.