Nagar Kirtan And Rhensbhai

singh1986

Can someone please tell me when Southall is doing its Nagar Kirtan, What time does it start and Which Gurdwara is going from!?!

And I am being told that a rhensbhai is happening in Southall on the 8th April...Is this true? Location?

Thanx for any info!

April 1 is Nagar Kirtan starts 11am from Havelock Road (the palki actually goes from Park Ave to Havelock Rd to receive Guru Maharaj).

lol! u missed the changes about where the rehnsbhai is going to be! Location for the Rehnsbhai and Amrit Sanchaar has moved to Cross Roads, Coventry.

Btw, Nishan Sahib seva is on March 31st @ Havelock Road!

southall gurudwra's r pakand cnt even do a rainshabhi!!!

commity all init 4 moni

das alll

as u know about them they hav dun soo mch beadbi yet dare stil aloud to run the gurudwara what is lyk a club to them !!!

The people in a gurduara can be pakhand, but I doubt the gurduara institution itself can pull off such corrupton. Buildings usually don't have emotions like that....

Anywho...

The Nishan Sahib di Seva is happening at Park Ave at 10 am, March 31st, and then again at 11:30 at Havelock Rd.

Vaheguroo Jeeo Both Amrit Sanchar and whole Smagam including Rehnsbai will be in Coventry, Cross Roads. Keep an eye out for more information. There will be the usual end of month youth Keertan Darbaar at Park Ave, Southall.

Dhanvaad