Disney Movies

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I am pretty young but I went to zoogdisney.com and wrote to them and asked I they could make a movie about sikh kids like me and what we think and do. Did I do the right thing or do you thing they will make the movie.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy Gursimar singh or do i call u Cowboy ; :D

Welcome to the Forum Young veer.

Did I do the right thing or do you thing they will make the movie

Its was a brave thing to do wubb.gif , I never done anything like it. :D

They will only make the movie if they think it will make them money.

Just to let u know, There is an old punjabi film, i don't remember the name but in the film there is a YOung Kid who has very Important Role in the film.

He says to the Villain "Mere Guru ji Teri Latt Bhun ( Break ) Dain Ge"

And sure enough the villian breaks his leg my falling of this Hill.

What kind of film did you ask them to make? Animated or Other Film. I hope someone does make a nice film, on Sikhs.

:nihungsmile: <- Hero

Guest SikhForLife

its a great idea..

we should all contact disney and tell them to make a sikh disney character in their film

that would be the right place to start.. then that character could get its own movie later.. depending on how well the character does

Guest mehtab

yupp :D

i m ready to act as a villain :H: (i look like 1 too :H: ...LOL) and get beaten up by the Sikh character :D ...i guess thats my 2 cents of sewa :nihungsmile:

vahegurooo jee

waheguru...awesome idea young lion..hopefully if we all singh a petition something may indeed come out of this....it isnt wise to make the sikh character a villian. As we already know, sikhs arent really highly looked upon as is in this western world. They should protray the sikh as wat he really is...a defender for the weak and fighting for justice..that would be chardi kala....

waheguru kirpa karke that may even happen :D

vaheguroo jee

fathe to all my brothers thas very good Gursimar Singh u did the rite thing .many sangat in my town wanted to make a very good animated movie on shaheed singhs how did they got martydom.their life and everthing like what happend in jung ,full jung we where thinking of doing animated u would think ur in the jung itself but when we went to the animated office the price wich they said then :D we all got so sad :D @ :D @ but we will try one day will come when we will do it by guru sahibs kirpa so that everyone in the world could see what,what we sikhs have done.thank u guru sahae

• 4 years later...