Biggest Load Of Crap Ever!

this is a big load of crap...........hindu extremists are making these sites to get Sikhs to "join" them to eliminate Islam & Christianity from "bharat" and to lable Sikhs as hindus by manipulating our history and teachings to coexist with "their agenda"...........not all hindus are bad, nope the majority is great, they don't see Sikhs as hindus.........but these right wing hindus are the ones causing all the trouble through groups like the Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal, the RSS, the BJP and others......they RSS and BJP have made comments like "india is a hindu nation", "mecca is ours, other places in the middle east are ours, we will regain them through force", "muslims are our disease, we have to take them out"........

the following video is made by a Hindu Reporter who exposes the truth of Right Wing Hindu Groups, please watch this movie (some singing at the beginning but then a rss terrorist and narendhra modi (bjp terrorist) talk about eliminating their enemies.....watch the whole video, see for yourself how these groups spread hate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Bkqwzl_Yg

watch the following video, its in 5 parts and its by a British Muslim Reporter who goes undercover acting like a Hindu and exposes the truth about the RSS, BJP and about the Gujarat Riots.....please watch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYkaC8pU3c

the next video is first hand accounts of Muslims who were attack by hindu mobs from Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal, the RSS, and BJP with POLICE HELP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lzJPLJ50y0

here a low life from the Bajrang Dal talking about how it is Hindus vs. Muslims (I think after the Gujarat Riots, maybe before not sure)

Here's the BJP's Pet Narendhra Modi making some comments against pakistan and muslim

how can a person feel safe in a country where extremist groups (right wing hindus groups who have a lot of political power) can do whatever they wish in the name of "bharat", who will never be charged? you fight back and your the terrorist trying to destroy india....

Guest Dancing Warrior

To dismiss something as crap without challenging it in an educated manner is nothing but crap itself. Instead of cut and pasting youtube nonsense learn about your real history, dissect the statement constructively and show where it is incorrect.

To dismiss something as crap without challenging it in an educated manner is nothing but crap itself. Instead of cut and pasting youtube nonsense learn about your real history, dissect the statement constructively and show where it is incorrect.

First, read the statements for yourself and determine for yourself whether it is crap or not.......these sites cut, copy and paste the same stuff over and over again......its already been challenged.......(neverforget884.com has a link, some videos made)........as for the youtube "nonsense", are first hand accounts of thousands of innocent people being killed and injured by state governments and extremist groups nonsense?, are there stories of sorrow nonsense? is pointing out that these groups do exist and that they carry a lot political power (that they use to "punish minorities") nonsense?...........please explain.....

Guest Dancing Warrior

First, read the statements for yourself and determine for yourself whether it is crap or not.......these sites cut, copy and paste the same stuff over and over again......its already been challenged.......(neverforget884.com has a link, some videos made)........as for the youtube "nonsense", are first hand accounts of thousands of innocent people being killed and injured by state governments and extremist groups nonsense?, are there stories of sorrow nonsense? is pointing out that these groups do exist and that they carry a lot political power (that they use to "punish minorities") nonsense?...........please explain.....

The general attitude amongst people on this forum is when ever they come across something they do not believe in or agree with, rather than challenging it directly they bombard it with issues that are not connected to it. Apart from your apparent paranoia please demonstrate where it is evident that this article is sourced from an anti Sikh element. You fail to realise that by giving these articles the stage in forums like this without constructively dismissing them you place doubt within certain reader groups. Ultimately where it would have just withered away your bring it here is like bring a serpent in to your own home leaving it in a crowded room and telling everyone it may bite! It most certainly will and it most certainly has.

I don’t know when you people will wake up and see that you all point fingers at the rss, congress, etc as doing harm to Sikhs but the truth is more Sikhs have done harm to Sikhi than anyone else, take a minute and think about it.

The general attitude amongst people on this forum is when ever they come across something they do not believe in or agree with, rather than challenging it directly they bombard it with issues that are not connected to it. Apart from your apparent paranoia please demonstrate where it is evident that this article is sourced from an anti Sikh element. You fail to realise that by giving these articles the stage in forums like this without constructively dismissing them you place doubt within certain reader groups. Ultimately where it would have just withered away your bring it here is like bring a serpent in to your own home leaving it in a crowded room and telling everyone it may bite! It most certainly will and it most certainly has.

I don’t know when you people will wake up and see that you all point fingers at the rss, congress, etc as doing harm to Sikhs but the truth is more Sikhs have done harm to Sikhi than anyone else, take a minute and think about it.

DW......I see where your coming from....and yes, it probably would have been better if this article wasn't posted and it just withered away, giving these things more attention might just make the situation worse.....but remember I DIDN'T START THIS THREAD.......

Also I think there is some confusion, all of the right wings groups I listed in my past posts aren't only Anti-Sikh, there Anti-Muslim, Anti-Christian, Anti-"Low Caste", Anti-Buddhists and Anti-Jain.......with the amount of "attention" they give varying from group to group........

What I was trying to show is that these groups are "extreme", they encourage violence (even denounce Mahatma Ghandi for being peaceful, the "father of India"), create legislation that targets minority religions (for example anti-conversion laws), they carry a lot of political power (they can get away with anything, for example the Gujarat Riots, eye witness accounts of these groups murdering innocent people, chanting slogans, wearing their "saffron colors", and being armed with weapons and communication mediums (cellphones) and given trucks with police protection......houses with the Hindu Swastika on the front are not burned but all others are.....in the end thousand loose their lives, and the perpetrators walk away and celebrate that they left no Muslim untouched.......calling themselves "Warriors of Shiv" (there a disgrace to their own religion), they attack unarmed people with a vast array of weapons (shooting fleeing people in the legs, so the can burn them alive, there is a picture of infants (like 10) that were put in a straight line and burned to death, how can person do such an act?), they out number innocent people like 20 to 1.......they call themselves warriors?

These groups are anti congress (because they hate Sonia Ghandi, a Christian, who they call an agent of the Pope)......these groups are hypocritical, repeatedly taking shots at the Congress (through the BJP) for the Delhi Riots, so there members will step down, which ain't bad except for the fact the BJP is no different (Gujarat Riots, Breaking down of Holy Mosques) so there basically playing political games....

Clear the Air

Just wanna make it clear that I don't think that all Hindus are bad, the majority is great, I have Hindu friends but they ain't right wing wackos like the ones I mentioned above, my friends told me that these "extremist groups" get their money mostly from the US, through a "charity" named HSS.....they said that if anybody talks against these groups they're labeled anti India, Anti Hindu or even Pakistan ISI Agents......they said that Hindus are working in the US to get the RSS and HSS classified as "terrorist organizations".....but are running in trouble because India is working out deals with the US.....

But will these organizations be classified as "terrorist organizations" India?......Never, they have political strength

Will they ever be labeled "Radicals" by the Indian Media?.....Never, label them Radicals and your anti India.........but are they Radicals and Terrorist Organizations........Absolutely!

i had a look at that sit and its the usual stuff that hindus say to prove that Sikhs are part of the greater hindu religious system. The point is that neutral people who read this stuff usually think its the truth. We need to do more parchaar in the right places.

chatanga