Drama Actors/actresses Required

Guest Akaal Organistaion (Wolves)

Guest Akaal Organistaion (Wolves)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Speaking on behalf of the Akaal Organisation in conjuction with Sikh Soldier Forum. I would like to ask the sangat for some help. We require some volunteers aged 15-30 who would like to take part in a small drama that will be played LIVE at the Vasaikhi Birmingham (Mela). Everybody is welcome, there is no criteria of people we are looking for so i reiterate everybody is welcome! As there will be rehersals every week (possibly weekends) i do recommend people from the midlands to come forward as it will be easier for them to travel, however if you feel you have no problem in travelling and coming to the midlands every week please do not hesitate and email us with your details on ssyouthforum@googlemail.com

At this moment in time we do require 5/6 people (male and females). So if you have an interest in acting or would like to take part in any way you can please email us with your details by this WEEKEND. I know its short notice but a few people had to drop out due to personal reasons.

Email address: ssyouthforum@googlemail.com

Thank you

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!