Wearing Contact Lens During Amrit Sanchar?

gupt kaur

u must take amirt again if u wear contact lenses at an amrit sanchar. part of receiving amrit is to have amrit sprinkled in your eyes, not on your contacts!

umm..lol

I wore contact lens at my amrit sanchar simply because i dont own a pair of glasses. I asked my panj piare and they said not to worry about it, that if i got caught up in all these details, then i would lose the essence of the amrit sanchar itself.

Pay attention to why the amrit is sprinkled into your eyes, not exactly how much actually touches your pupil....

But if you do have glasses, wear those, because your eyes are gonna hurt bare afterward (amrit + contact lens, not the best combo)

tanu kaur ji, we could say the same about amrit in your hair. theres no need to make a gap in your keski as its about the essence? what i'm saying is amrit wouldn't touch your pupil at all if you wore contact lenses. However some punj are more or less strict on these issues, so like heera singh said ask your punj pyare, but if you really want the whole of this amrit through drinking, eyes and dasam duar, then its best not to wear contacts!