How Important Is Bibek?

umm where did u hear sarbloh bibek is rehit of satguru? and did u bother to c who actually says it is guru's rehit? if all rehitnamas were verifed then the whole panth would follow each rehitnama. you're dicating that sarbloh is guru's rehit. if this was a known fact then all jathe would follow this! y do u make such a bold statement, when u know it is not in guru granth and they were written after guru gobind singhs time and it is not even verified as accurate writings of a gurmukh who has all knowledge of these things? if all your own punj pyare dont keep sarbloh rehit then what difference will it make if you are planning to keep it in future? my punj certainly didnt mention anything about sarbloh rehit (even though jatha organised it!), and only the granthi was sarbloh bibeki. however i'm sure they all had true bibek according to gurbani. it is upto us if we want to follow bibek of guru sahibs, or bibek of some writings in some rehitnama, u certainly have told me what u think about it. listening to friends, family or whoever doesnt mean ur 100% right and can preach to us that this is defo guru's rehit. that's wrong!

as someone who believes this to 100% without doubt (not sure y though hmm) be satguru's rehit, i wish u good luck to be sarbloh bibeki one day. thanks for your views even though it did seem slightly like u were suggesting your views were 100% correct, like boldly saying yes sarbloh rehit is the gurus rehit and that i have to accept it.

if i knew sarbloh rehit was that of satguru's, i would make every effort to keep straight after amrit, so i really don't need anyone telling me i have to accept this is something to work on. this does sound like preaching to me, and you admitted u dont keep it EVEN THOUGH u r sure it is guru's rehit. so i think u should accept u havent fully committed to the guru if ur going to be relaxed on this so called guru's rehit. whereas i no this isnt a certain rehit and it is not hukum of satguru/punjpyare.

u said ur not preaching or telling anyone to keep sarbloh rehit YET u tell me i have to accpet i need to work on it. this is contradictory.

Anyway u showed judgment on me, and im sorry i didnt have enough nirmataa to keep quiet, and it seems i have responded to ur judging behaviour, i do apoligse and hope maharaj blesses me with full nirmataa!!!

fateh gurmukh pyario ji

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could whoever preaching to me actually come out with their own username and not mislead sangat. if u want to dictate ur views to me or anyone else, then u shouldn't have to hide under someone elses username. but if u seriously feel the need to remain anon, then do as u please.

no1 was hidin behind any1s username, it wasn't like that rsingh. Sum1 jus posted under my name and i dont really understand how its misleading sangat?? the views that were posted weren't mine, but it doesn't matter whos they were, theyre jus sum1s personal opinion. im sorry if the posts have offended u but i assure u that no1 is hidin behind anythin, it was jus a misunderstanding. and no1 is preaching to u or any1 else on this forum, every1 has a right to put their views forward, its a sikh forum, every1 has their own opinion on different issues.

So...who wants to get warned? :nihungsmile:

Come on guys, please stick to the topic if you don't have anything to add to the topic at hand please keep your two cents.

u sure u wnt me to keep my TWO CENTS TO MYSELF? :glare: pssshhtt!!! rolleyes.gif

k k k im sorry...jus wanna get a warning ...nevr done or said somethig tht can get me in trouble...um so thought might as well try something...but thn again its not like u evr gonna take me serious on this lol

ok im gonna go bk to readin the topic and sory for ruining ur serious post tongue.gif

(u better not delete it) :umm:

u sure u wnt me to keep my TWO CENTS TO MYSELF? glare.gif pssshhtt!!! rolleyes.gif

k k k im sorry...jus wanna get a warning ...nevr done or said somethig tht can get me in trouble...um so thought might as well try something...but thn again its not like u evr gonna take me serious on this lol

ok im gonna go bk to readin the topic and sory for ruining ur serious post tongue.gif

(u better not delete it) mad.gif

Don't worry we only give warnings to people we really like! :nihungsmile: Please don't let that discourage you and share your thoughts!!!!!