Kauragous/singhragous

Thug Life

basically u got Kauragous in birmingham that are donig a good job with uniting bibiya whether they are amritdhari or not and prmoting a sense of unity

and basicly i feel that singhs should get together and promote unity have forums discussions activities

just like kaurageous it shud be fun open to all boys whether or not they amritdharis

i personally think it would work wonders....

and im sure people cud think of a better name than singhragous lol

Gurfateh

yes bhaji i think your absolutely right, i think singhs should get out there just like we are at kaurageous, it will help those people who are unaware of sikhi and also unite amritdharis with non amritdharis together to work alongside one another showing unity!!!!

Hope you guys can sort it out!!!!

Gurfateh Jio

ps u need any help ask us at kaurageous we might share ideas with u guys hehe

also miri piri forums**** shud be up and runnning again soon. in smethwick, untill then the sainsouldiers ones are good also.

last yr no 1 would turn up to them hopefully this yr it would be better maybe but i think we have to do abit more than just youth forums

I thought of the Singhragous thing also, but didnt voice it because I didnt think anybody would agree. But I'm with you on this Bhai Sahib.

The Singhs could have something similar. There might be issues Singhs may have which are not appropriate in normal sangat. And also it would be good to bring the Singhs and soon-to-be Singhs together.

What does the rest of the Sangat think?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

There should be a thing where everyone just japs naam for ages

just a thought

Naam Japu :umm:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Gurfateh

they do bhaji they have simran on mondays at smethwick gurdwara high st, im sure other gurdwara do it n all. Also another akhand jaap should be organised like we had at gnnsj that was live!!!!

Gurfateh