Sarbloh Granth Translation

• 2 weeks later...
The Parkash of Sahib Siri Guru Granth Sahib, Siri Dasm Granth Sahib and Siri Sarb Loh Granth Sahib by the Dal Panth.

adidasamsarblohgurudurbkd6.jpg

I hope that helps in some way 'birr rass' Ji .

Ranjit Singh 'Freed'

It looks like there are 4 birs there. Please can you clarify what the fourth bir is?

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jacfsing2

Does anyone know where I can obtain complete translation of Sri Sarabloh Granth in spanish? I am looking for a complete translation please.

At current time there are no Spanish *Saroops*(Using the term loosely, due to my understanding that all Gurbani is important, not just in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji who is the light of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji), in fact it was only available for the public just a few years ago in even Gurmukhi when Nihangs finally let non-Nihangs read it. Most likely slowly the Sarbloh Granth will be available in Spanish, in the future. (There aren't many English versions either, due to some things being hard to translate), you can still see Saroops of the King of all Kings Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Spanish.