Mohinder Singh Sdo

KH4L1$T4N1

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

What is the story behind Mohinder Singh SDO? as far as i know he was a chardhi kala Gursikh and a great kirtani, whose tunes are used by many of todays kirtanis (Bhai Tejinderpal Singh Dulla, Bhai Harjinder Singh and many more) but what actualy happened to him? why was he excommunicated?

I dont know exactly what happened, will hav 2 ask my dad when he gets back from india but apparently he started sayin that u dont need ur kakaars etc that theyre not important so they stopped him from doin kirtan. I dont think he thinks that anymore tho. He was basically setting a bad example and many people started following what he said.

Yeh back in the day, rainsbhais were gr8 when he did kirtan!!!

perhaps sum1 else could elaborate on this :@

If i find out any more info, i will let u guys know.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=21471&hl=

everything is in this post.

can anybody translate it? for members who cant read understand punjabi written in english.

I read through and simply put it all in English, hopefully it will help some of you guys to understand the issue that the poster is raising:

"waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Dear sadh sangat,

I have been thinking since a few days that I wouldn’t write about these new shabad vatara groups. But whenever I listen to their cassettes, I get disheartened thinking that we have such “Manmukhs” among us who after studying Gurbani, seem to believe that they can justify everything and start preaching their own ways. This is the state of a recently originated group so called “Shabad Vatara”. They have uploaded almost 8Gb data on internet, their kirtan seemed to be pretty good but their cassettes have some offensive material.

(The writer is expressing his opinion if they are somehow connected to RSS, he believes that they do good gurbani vichar but might want to alter Sikh history)

har cassette wich tusi vekho ge ki kise na kise bramgyani nu ja sikhi naal judia raho reets nu nindya hai.

(not sure about this part :@)

For example:

1) They speak about Baba Budha ji and say that he wasn’t a saint that he met Guru Nanak sahib and isn’t mentioned in Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Thus, this is a false story – Ref [ CD No1401]

2) They haven’t uploaded any of Guru Nanak’s sakhi and apparently nowadays, in gurdwaras in India, Guru Nanak ji’s history is being told, and this is foolishness. We are supposed to connect to Akal Purakh and not with Guru Sahib. –Ref [dharam CD 2 and 3]

3) The Sidh Gost Bani is Guru Nanak Sahib’s bani, which isn’t appropriate to be read in Gurudwaras, our Sikhs are being foolish.

---Ref [dharam CD no4]

4) Gur Pratap suraj is false; it’s again foolishness by Sikhs.

--- Ref [chigao2 on shabad vartara]

5) The bani of bhai Gurdas ji is shoving Sikhs back to the dark ages, its not a summary of Guru Granth Sahib.

Note- I have uploaded this file, please do read over

--- Ref [dharam CD No 1]

Now you guys can think about it, the one (Bhai Gurdas ji) who help organized Shri Guru Granth Sahib along with Guru Arjun Dev Ji, isn’t an ordinary being, he had abundance of knowledge.

( ain’t too sure how to put these in words)

!!

vv

jihna ne guru di bakhish nu maaniya hove,ki ehna de mutabak hove ga,guru sahib ta je kisi chaldei kidi utte nagar mar dinde si ta us nu vi

tin lokan da gyan ho janda si,fer eh manukh kis tara likh reha hai.

-----

es to elawa hor pata nahi ki ki bol chukiya hai,mainu haje baki cassetta sraven karniya baki han,par lagda ha ewe waste hi kise di

augan fol reha howan ga,per tusi apni jan kari bare jaroor ehna nu sun ke dekhna te faisa karna.

Other than above mentioned statements, they have might have other accounts of misrepresentation of Sikhi. (The writer hasn’t gone through all the cassettes but is encouraging everyone to see for themselves, the extent of falsification)

Ki main puchhda haan sardar ji sad itihaas ena kamjor hai ki tusi kise bare anap shanap bak deo?mainu ta eh manukh dooja kala afgan lag reha hai.

jis ne RSS naal ral ke ,eh sara itihaas nu jado putan di koshish kiti hai.

ik hor gal suno ehna bajoorgan di jad main vedio dekhi ta pata lagya ki do char rangi dadi(beard) wale dholki waja rahe han,

te kuchh bibiya siroo chuni utari ,bhajan gayan kar rahiyaan han. kuch hor search karn te pata chalya ki enha bajoorgan da naam SDO mohinder singh hai,te america de wich jyada apne program karde han.

(Writer is trying to connects the dots and seeing this as an act against Sihki, and making comparision to Gurbachan Singh “Kala Afghana” and RSS)

ladgad SDo sahib sade kaum wich ik hi brahm gyani han jo ki saari duniya(sikhi) nu sach te jhooth da vartara kar ke das rahe han.

bahut shram aundi hai,ehna bare likhde nu,

Rab hi jane rab diyan bataan.

Over here, pretty much mocking Mohinder Singh SDo, not sure if I want to translate that.. so I’ll let it pass

Visit their website --- http://www.svaudio.org/

Check out the link below as well:

http://www.akj.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1...475d0494985f5f5

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh "

p.s - I have tried translating but if I misinterpreted anything, my apologies...

Hopefully it helps...