Panj Albumn

amankaur

Good Old Golee Maro, critices more then a newspaper!! Sits in his desk in his office doing nuting so he just comes on sikhsangat 2 criticise a inspirational album, The raps aint 4 such chardi kala amrith dharis like ur self golee maroo. Its 4 those who aint in 2 sikhi who dont know about their history, and thru rap they can learn alot.

U make a album golee maroo! with sum funding :@

that is one brilliant album!!! i aint a fan of rap (these days lol) but those rapping tracks are great! love the one about the caste system!! how rare is it for a track to be saying 'get rid of your caste' rather than im a jatt and aint i fantastic!!

if i was a boxer and i was walking into the ring .. id be playing that first track! singh soormeh!! how next level is that! pure bir ras track man!

and this goli maroo cracks me up! so this guy is singing 'im a son of a sardar' and you think he singing b**** instead of sardar?! wel dude if thats what you walk around saying about yourself 'im a son of a ....' then thats your own business man!! why dont you try taking your mind out of the gutter. you've taken whats a compltely brilliant message and twisted it in your own mind! did you ever think the pharse 'im a son of a sardar' came from the punjabi phrases 'puth sardara deh' or 'me puth sardar da' and how guru gobind singh ji is the highest of all sardars?

your one seriously weird bloke! i think i remember you complaining everyyyy year a cd comes out! if its not one thing its another, its either riped off punjabi songs, or its too close to hip hop, or its random phrases u making up in your own head!! lol

just take a chill pill mate and sit back and relax!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

So I got a phone call from my friend to say they had heard the new Immortal Productions track - Son of a Sardar on the Bobby Friction show on BBC asian Network!

Not totally convinced I had a little look on the net and found this! Check it out!

Son of a Sardar at Number One!

* Bobby Friction Blog: 11 Apr 07, 02:58 PM

Friction's Top Five Tracks

1. Tigerstyle - Son Of A Sardar (Immortal Productions/Soldier Sound Recordings)

2. Unique Sounds Roadshow feat. Surinder Shinda & Minus P – Jagga (Remix) (Babycamp Records)

3. Sudha – Living By Numbers (White)

4. Davut Guloglu – Katula Katula (Destan Muzik)

5. Timbaland feat. MIA Come Around (Mosley Music)

The Tigerstyle track is number 1 as Ive never heard 'Sikh' music sound like this before. There are many Islamic musicians and artists out there talking about religion and identity - but this is the first powerful & explosive piece of music I've heard from 2nd Gen. Sikhs. Kanwar (the rapper on this track) has done a work of almighty beauty.

Think we should all go out and and support the guys by buying the CD #1

Looks like we have some positive media for once! Congratulations to all those involved in the track and album respect.gif