Do You Think It’s Wrong To Celebrate People’s Birthday?

Guest Gupt Singhni

Celebration of Birthdays  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think It?s Wrong To Celebrate People?s Birthday?

• YES
    • NO

Guest Gupt Singhni
These AKJ members certainly believe Birthdays are worth celebrating

http://www.sevatothemax.com/pictures/main...._serialNumber=2

If you had Only, Only, ONLYYYY, not written AKJ, you would have saved me from typing this rant...

What's with the labels now? Listen, if you identify yourself as AKJ first and sikh second, then I would have a problem. One Khalsa Panth only forever! If other "groups" have a problem accepting that, go and take it up with Sri Akhal Takhat Sahib.

And another thing, "Bhai Sahib", why don't you grow up and quit trying to start drama around here. Yeah, I just wrote that and I also suggest you change your name to something other than Bhai Sahib because you sure as hell don't act like one. See Ya, pal!

You’re being a little harsh on Bhai sahib.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
These AKJ members certainly believe Birthdays are worth celebrating

http://www.sevatothemax.com/pictures/main...._serialNumber=2

If you had Only, Only, ONLYYYY, not written AKJ, you would have saved me from typing this rant...

What's with the labels now? Listen, if you identify yourself as AKJ first and sikh second, then I would have a problem. One Khalsa Panth only forever! If other "groups" have a problem accepting that, go and take it up with Sri Akhal Takhat Sahib.

And another thing, "Bhai Sahib", why don't you grow up and quit trying to start drama around here. Yeah, I just wrote that and I also suggest you change your name to something other than Bhai Sahib because you sure as hell don't act like one. See Ya, pal!

You’re being a little harsh on Bhai sahib.

I am? In what way, please? :@ I guess I'm just so tired of seeing AKJ brought up in every single freaking thread. Come on now! What's the problem here?

Guest jap naam
I think this topic should end here.

It is clearly obvious that everyone has different views about birthdays. Some believe birthdays are worth celebrating because this human life is a precious gift from God and we should pray to God for our gratitude etc. Whilst others believe it’s just another day that passes by...

I got my answers now. This topic can end here.

I thought you got your answers and this topic was over :umm: :@

Guest peacemaker

It is clearly obvious that everyone has different views about birthdays. Some believe birthdays are worth celebrating because this human life is a precious gift from God and we should pray to God for our gratitude etc. Whilst others believe it’s just another day that passes by...

Maybe she was lying? LOL.gif

Guest Gupt Singhni

Well maybe because no one stops replying.

Guest peacemaker

Well maybe because no one stops replying.

Oops, my bad. I just replied. ohmy.gif :

Some of the q’s are amazing, by all means you should ask but wow! Its kinda like asking if one should hold the Gutka in the same hand after washing their chitter (in India of course)? How can little things like this (celebrating b’days) compromise the integrity of your faith? You know what, don’t answer that question.

Guest jap naam

Srry Gupt Singhni wern't try to be rude or nething.

Neways my bad, but jus have to say

Its kinda like asking if one should hold the Gutka in the same hand after washing their chitter (in India of course)?

WHAT THE ????????????? :@ @