Question For Bibyan!

Guest _kaur_

Guest _kaur_

vjkk vjkf!

well this is for the amritdhari bibiyan who wear jeans and pants(not bana) .... ive noticed its hard to wear a kachera with jeans...like what do you guys do? fold it in a little... im so confused and running out of ideas!

Guest Guest

theres different types of jeanssssss

i wear the loose kind. not so loose that they fall down but not tight either.

met this one bibi who purposely got her kashera made smaller so she could wear jeans n stuff... but i dnt agree with that.

we shouldnt be changing our kakkaar so that we can wear fashionable clothes...we should be changing the clothing to suit the kakkaar.

if ur gonna wear jeans, get the kind that have a similar fit to trackies (hope u dint talking about skinny jeans, theyre a joke)

mannn i wish i didnt care about clothesssss

just to clarify (before sum1 has a go at me)...

im trying to say...dont wear tight jeans!!

Guest Guest

Common sense would dictate either the kachere need to get smaller or (more likely and more sensibly) the jeans need to be baggier. With Singhs also when wearing very large kachere, even with normal fitting jeans, the kachere are noticeable.

Guest Guest
stop wearing tight jeans bibi

my jeans arent tight tight. there just fit. i was wondering what everyone does...cause it is a hastle sometimes :@

Guest Guest
haha yeah jus as Tanu penji said, they fit fine

hmmmmm arent singhniya supposed to dress modestly and not revealing clothes? im sure skin tight jeans come under the same umbrella?

hmmmmmm

i dont mean TIGHT TIGHT i jsut mean "fitted".

what kinda question is that?lol tanu panji said it right =)

why do u need ideas?

yes u can tell if one is wearing something(short like) under the dress pants or jeans! but it shouldn't bother u. wear it with pride!

think of it this way: our bana or our 5 k's help us free ourselves from being "conscious" of what others {will }think or say about the way we look or dress.

hope that helps

bhul chuk muaff karni

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh!