Unibrow Hair

Guest undercover singhni

Guest undercover singhni

Thanx to everyone for their advice made me so happy to read all these great posts, I dont even kno y i make 5 hairs such a big deal but like most ppl they don't want to take amrit because they do their whole eyebrow and other facial hair and supposedly wheneevr u pluck/shave your hair it comes back thicker so the best thing to do is to never touch or change ur hair in any way

Im so happy for all this great advice iv gotten im going to start doing ardas pray.gif everyday and also try to do paat during amrit vela THANKS AGAIN wjkk wjkf

swcu DVI Dn mwfIAY kwpVu pRym sIgwru ]

saach dhharree dhhan maaddeeai kaaparr praem seegaar ||

The bride braids her hair with Truth; her clothes are decorated with His Love.

Guest Guest

when i was mona, one of things that came to my mind was i will be faceed with racism, discrimation and other things, but you might not know that people love you for who you are inside no one cares if you have a few hair there, tell people to accept you for whoever you are.

Guest Guest

i reckon most of us here will have a unibrow. dont worry about it bhenj, it wont be that visible, look at ur face as a whole and its barely noticable.

we all got unibrows, ur not aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

join ussssssssssssss

Put it this way, we all got to be grateful. Who cares IT JUST HAIR between your eyebrows, what about people who don't have certain body parts. Some people who have slightly deformed faces. Don't spend so much time looking at the parts you hate, people don't take notice, you only feel it's obvious becuase you KNOW their there.

Including myself, we all need to do Shukar that Vaheguru has given us full healthy working angs. Minor things like this are better than nothing.

Guest jap naam
Including myself, we all need to do Shukar that Vaheguru has given us full healthy working angs. Minor things like this are better than nothing.

WaheguruJeeKaaKhalsa WaheguruJeeKeeFateh!! _/|\_

I second that pray.gif

Focus on things that Waheguru has blessed us with Penji , doesn't matter what others think. They're often too caught up with their 'own stuff' to notice!

Just remember our Kesh are our blessing and our strengh and that you should feel proud.

:TH:

UNIBROWS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Hold your head high and Stay in Chardi Kalla

God Bless

WaheguruJeeKaaKhalsa WaheguruJeeKeeFateh!! _/|\_