Punjab Needs Us

AK-Sentali

The past few years there has been so much disturbance in our homeland. there are all kinds off ways people are trying to ruin our religion and our khalsa.

Yesterday as you all know off, there was a pakhandi baba shown in the same dressence as our great Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj.

What i want every one to be aware of is this was happening even in our gurus times, Guru Nanak Dev Ji's own sons started there own dera, But what we got to understand is the more we pay attetion to such kind of people the more we make there name big and make the issue big. And trust me thats what they want.

There is no such person in this world today greater than our Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, And No such man with the same powers. so who ever these baba are trying to be, and what ever kind of sangat want to follow these so called sant's let it be, cus one day they will find out too that there are nobody, just watch them come running to the guru or die in pain. Looking at those Dera's that were there in our guru's times today you will see that Sri guru granth sahib ji Maharaaj is throned their. Same will happen to these so called dera's in our times.

Wat ever happens SOHCH SAMAJ KE KARAYO, cus wat i have read is singhs burning the dera. doin such deeds like this will badhnaam our sikhi, and thats what they want, there aim is to make us look out like terrorist. its all the govermants play.

The best thing to do is ARDAAS pray.gif , please pray to waheguru to protect our desh and our khalsa. And also please raise the sword as a last resort.

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!!!!

The past few years there has been so much disturbance in our homeland. there are all kinds off ways people are trying to ruin our religion and our khalsa.

Yesterday as you all know off, there was a pakhandi baba shown in the same dressence as our great Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj.

What i want every one to be aware of is this was happening even in our gurus times, Guru Nanak Dev Ji's own sons started there own dera, Put what we got to understant is the more we pay attetion to such kind of people the more we make there name big and make the issue big. And trust me thats what they want.

There is no such person in this world today greater than our Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, And No such man with the same powers. so who ever these baba are trying to be, and who ever those kind of sangat want to follow these so called sant's let it be, cus one day they will find out too that there nobody just watch them come running to the guru or die in pain, Looking at those Dera's that were there in our guru's times today you will see that Sri guru granth sahib ji Maharaaj is throned their. Same will happen to these so called dera's in our times.

Wat ever happens SOHCH SAMAJ KE KARAYO, cus wat i have read is singhs burning the dera. doin such deeds like this will badhnaam our sikhi, and thats what they want, there aim is to make us look out like terrorist. its all the govermants play.

The best thing to do is ARDAAS pray.gif , please pray to waheguru to protect our desh and our khalsa. And also please raise the sword as a last resort.

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!!!!

Burn the dera to ashes Nobody challenges our 10th Guru and gets away with it,the dera will be brought dwn,just as all the otehr tyrants have,- all the anti sikh groups need to go,radhaswamis,noomelihas,sacha saudas,namtharis,sanathans,rss-sikhsangat,and all other groups who a thret to the Khalsa Panth and our nation,WE KEEP FORGETTING 1986 SABRAT KHALSA,us no maff nah karo jinah zulam qoum t;he keetha': We Do Ardass For Panjab ,Our Sikh brethren,and Honour KHALISTAN ZINADBADH!

What i want every one to be aware of is this was happening even in our gurus times, Guru Nanak Dev Ji's own sons started there own dera, Put what we got to understant is the more we pay attetion to such kind of people the more we make there name big and make the issue big. And trust me thats what they want.

There is no such person in this world today greater than our Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, And No such man with the same powers. so who ever these baba are trying to be, and who ever those kind of sangat want to follow these so called sant's let it be, cus one day they will find out too that there nobody just watch them come running to the guru or die in pain, Looking at those Dera's that were there in our guru's times today you will see that Sri guru granth sahib ji Maharaaj is throned their. Same will happen to these so called dera's in our times.

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!!!!

Burn the dera to ashes Nobody challenges our 10th Guru and gets away with it,the dera will be brought dwn,just as all the otehr tyrants have,- all the anti sikh groups need to go,radhaswamis,noomelihas,sacha saudas,namtharis,sanathans,rss-sikhsangat,and all other groups who a thret to the Khalsa Panth and our nation,WE KEEP FORGETTING 1986 SABRAT KHALSA,us no maff nah karo jinah zulam qoum t;he keetha': We Do Ardass For Panjab ,Our Sikh brethren,and Honour KHALISTAN ZINADBADH!

Burn the dera to ashe's, wont that make us the same level as the indian goverment then, they attack our harmandir sahib, and we get upset. But its alright for us to burn some one elses religious place.

Aint u heard the story of Banda Singh Bahadur, after killing Wazir Khan and Sucha Nand as revenge, his sikhs went to attack a near by mosque, and what did he do, told them to stop, beacuses its a place of worship.

KISAY DHARAM DHE BEADBI KHALSA NAHI KAR SAKDA!!!!

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!!!!

Burn the dera to ashe's, wont that make us the same level as the indian goverment then, they attack our harmandir sahib, and we get upset. But its alright for us to burn some one elses religious place.

Aint u heard the story of Banda Singh Bahadur, after killing Wazir Khan and Sucha Nand as revenge, his sikhs went to attack a near by mosque, and what did he do, told them to stop, beacuses its a place of worship.

KISAY DHARAM DHE BEADBI KHALSA NAHI KAR SAKDA!!!!

Our Harmandir Sahib is a place of worship just like Mecca is for Muslims or Jerusalem for Jews,- This dera gandh-rubbish,is not a faith but a cult to make money,burn the dera tear it down,since when was Ram Rahim Gurmit Singh the leader of a religion,i did not say go smash attack places of worship,The dera is not a place of worship but the center and breeding ground for anti gurmat practices,therefore it deserves to be burned to ashes and it will be.agg lah keh phuknah chaydah dereh nu

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahegure Ji ki Fateh.

Yesterday I was talking to the guys from punjab at my uni, literally about all these issues hitting punjab.

1. Punjab Infustructure - No jobs (especially I.T) these guys have to go to Bangalore.

Jobs which are available in punjab are mostly in Chandigarh, and the people who get the jobs are usually connected with ministers and pay money under the table to get them. So the guys who work really hard don't always get the best jobs. The private jobs which are available are not paying enough, around Rs5000 a month, which is nothing.

2. Petrol prices Rs70 a litre i think(don't qoute me, might be the price of a full tank). and the only reason the prices went up was because of the war on iraq, India and Iraq had a good relationship and hence oil was cheaper.

3. This Baba, who says he can make the 7 setaray.

4. All the young people of punjab coming into foreign countries. Rather than trying to make changes in their own country, they HAVE to come to other countries to provide for their families. With the lack job oppurtunities, and labour jobs paying hardly Rs100 a day, how can they feed their families. And even the jobs priority is given to the stoot castes. I understand that in Sikhi their is no Caste, but surely a job should be offered to you on your abilities.

5. Drugs are a major major problem in punjab, nearly 80% of the guys left in punjab on on drugs. be it Smack, Heroine. The amount of off licences opened in punjab have qudrupled. So much so that it was cheaper to buy a four pack of beers than water.

Drugs such as smack are in so much demand that even the pharmacies sell them. Them drugs sell more than the medical drugs. I asked the student from punjab, doesn't police do anything. they laughed. They said their the ones selling them, if they don't sell they go out of pocket. This was a problem which really had me worried. even got me researching into anti drugs campaigns. And didn't find any major clinics. I saw an article from one of the sikh websites. but have forgotten which one but it was written about one clinic where they shave the addicts hair including eyebrows, so they will now run away. The article also spoke about it not being right and not the gurmat way. This is one place in which we can help our punjab, even if we can set up a campaign or anything to counter anything. But then my reluctance came into play and thought that all these drugs where do they come from. My thoughts only turned to the government, and the fat cats of punjab.

6. Their are so many educational institutes in Punjab now, that colleges are finding it hard to enrol students. I s'pose its not bad, but some of these colleges do not have many recognised boards. So if a student wants to come to the UK the college they attend would have to be apart of a certain board for them to be eligible for their application to be accepted.

In the next ten years most india's population is going to be under 20's, which is the only shown promise that the young population will be educated and changes will come.

p.s. forgot about the water issue.