Was Jagjit Singh Chohan Right?

nanosecond

Will Khalistan Movement rise again in 2007?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will Khalistan Movement rise again in 2007?

• Yes
    • No
    • Cant say

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol u think cos a bunch of jokers are shouting slogans, they'll rise for khalistan again???!! as if.... - people only join in for the fun nowadays, funny how they start fighting with these nakli sects but crap thats even worst has been goin on in punjab for ages - and they dont do anything...

lol u think cos a bunch of jokers are shouting slogans, they'll rise for khalistan again???!! as if.... - people only join in for the fun nowadays, funny how they start fighting with these nakli sects but crap thats even worst has been goin on in punjab for ages - and they dont do anything...

very unfair of you to call fellow Gursikhs "jokers" just becasue they are shouting slogans for Khalistan, the fact they haven't stood up against other beadbis in the best shouldn'y be a basis to insult them unless we have done anything ourselves, it's easy for us to judge the people of punjab sitting here in the west. Atleast they have the guts to protest against this guy thats more than most of woudl have even done

With recent developments in Punjab , will Khalistan Struggle Rise again in 2007 as predicted by late Khalistan ideolouge Jagjit Singh Chohan?

wen did he say that? wat year?

Dr. Jagjit Singh Chauhan made the prediction of Khalistan being formed by the end of the year 2007 - I think during a press conference in 2004, and then again on Zee Television (Zee TV) in around March 2006...

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

very unfair of you to call fellow Gursikhs "jokers" just becasue they are shouting slogans for Khalistan, the fact they haven't stood up against other beadbis in the best shouldn'y be a basis to insult them unless we have done anything ourselves, it's easy for us to judge the people of punjab sitting here in the west. Atleast they have the guts to protest against this guy thats more than most of woudl have even done

I agree with 'Tarunjeet Singh' Veer Jee.

Dont mean to offend but the people i call jokers are not gursikhs...gursikhs would have been protesting waaay before this week instead of waiting for a picture in a newspaper- this dera has been around for a few decades now and there are many more alike - not to mention naamdhari's who have a 'living nakli guru' - why havent these people stood up to them or protested against them? Also, if these people really do want khalistan then how come they vote bjp etc - India is a place where everyone is constantly p'd off and people are looking for a reason to take out their anger on something- and these dudes have found an excuse with this dera. However I do respect those people who sucha dil naal went and protested..but if you look at some of the footage a lot of the dudes are having a laugh and carrying weapons as if LOOKING for a fight - as if the media needs leverage like this rolleyes.gif

p.s. (and i know its easy to say behind my pc) but if i had the chance i'd be in punjab in a second and instead of walking the streets shouting slogans i'd have finished off that pratt ages ago and with wahegurus kirpa one day someone over there with some akkal will do it pray.gif

bhull chukk maaf

the khalistan movement will not happen this year, for many reasons

a) not enough international support

b) there is no khalsa unity, it is divided, until the day we all unite, that will be the starting point of a better future of the khalsa

c) media biases

d) there is no leader, such as sant jarnail singh bhinderanwale to lead the sikhs for this movement.

sorry for being negative, but after collecting a lot of info, it is highly unlikely.