Ghosts

Guest _Papi_

Guest Guest
Don't worry, you're not only. These things happen to people whilst praying and can get worse. You have to jap naam patiently and accept what you see. Don't try too hard to concentrate. Only fear God because only God can save you.

How do you mean get worse? i really wanted to know why is this happening. Like why do people experience this whilst praying? Im confused what do you mean i shouldn't concentrate too hard?

Guest Guest

Also they dont scare me its just they dont let me pray. if im praying i see one quickly whosh past, like slide past. its weird. i dont fear them i only fear God as God created them and there is no higher power than God, but must they come when i pray. i have this new technique now, if i see one while im praying i just stare at it and keeping staring till my fear vanishes, this actually works. i keep looking at it and like giving it a blank stare. i never smile or nothing or give an angry look as i dont no what im dealing with.like they've always kept their distance just near my bedroom door, never coming closer; i dont smile as i dont want them closer and i dont give them any angry look as i dont wont them coming closer its weird.

Guest Papi

dhan hai bhai tu,

as gurmukhs progress on the path of sikhi, they see these things. its the way it is. listen to giani thakur singh's katha on jupji sahib at www.gurmatveechar.com. he explains what each colour means?

what colours do you see? differents chakaras are opening in your body, dont stop doing paath, infact you should do more :TH:

Guest Guest
dhan hai bhai tu,

as gurmukhs progress on the path of sikhi, they see these things. its the way it is. listen to giani thakur singh's katha on jupji sahib at www.gurmatveechar.com. he explains what each colour means?

what colours do you see? differents chakaras are opening in your body, dont stop doing paath, infact you should do more :TH:

Mainly grey but ,Ermm sometimes i see royal blue and sometimes red, sometimes brown. Do you know what these colours mean?

Guest Papi
dhan hai bhai tu,

Mainly grey but ,Ermm sometimes i see royal blue and sometimes red, sometimes brown. Do you know what these colours mean?

for the life of me i dont remember which colours mean what :devil: the only colour i can remember is white, which gianiji said it waheguru's colour. bascially when you see white, then you are very close....

but i will try to listen to katha again, and see if i can pinpoint which file he said it in, then i will share with everyone :TH:

To the topic starter,

I wouldnt worry too much because if you are seeing these things, it most probably means that you can handle them. If you are seeing them during paath, I would think that maybe they are listening to the bani themselves and probably are looking for mukti or something, I dont know. Do not be afraid because Vaheguru is with you at all times, and yes do rakeah de shabad. A friend of mine experienced something similar to this, except the other thing was confronting him (coming towards him), my piara friend pulled out his kirpan and it vanished, although my friend was very scared- I think he himself realised that the spirit came to him for mukti?? I dont know, vaheguru's khel is too beant for me to understand. Just have faith gurmukho, you will be fine.

To others, what is sulemans ghost?

Take care of yourself jeeo, let us know of any advancements but please keep who you are gupt from the sangat.

Thank you

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh.

Guest Guest
To the topic starter,

I wouldnt worry too much because if you are seeing these things, it most probably means that you can handle them. If you are seeing them during paath, I would think that maybe they are listening to the bani themselves and probably are looking for mukti or something, I dont know. Do not be afraid because Vaheguru is with you at all times, and yes do rakeah de shabad. A friend of mine experienced something similar to this, except the other thing was confronting him (coming towards him), my piara friend pulled out his kirpan and it vanished, although my friend was very scared- I think he himself realised that the spirit came to him for mukti?? I dont know, vaheguru's khel is too beant for me to understand. Just have faith gurmukho, you will be fine.

To others, what is sulemans ghost?

Take care of yourself jeeo, let us know of any advancements but please keep who you are gupt from the sangat.

Thank you

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh.

thx you every1 for replying. i hav spoken to a chardi kalla person about this situation a few months ago and he gave me a shabad and he sed carry on as normal and if they do sumthin to u then i shud tell him. like i sed they've nver hurt me apart from appearing. i know i can handle them and my fear of them is decreasing. aslong as they keep their distance i know i'll be fine.but i know for a fact if they cum near me i'll be scared . the thing is you belive it might be sumthin gd, but u do not know this papi. im not amritdhari althought wud like to be soon wit Waheguru's Kirpa. i get angry, sometimes i lie, i can be such a better person i no it. so why wud i experience goodness, i hav a long way to go b4 i become the person i wanna be. its jus not the seeing things. i also hear voices. the voice i hear the most is wen im gettng ready to go to sleep. its a man he's speaking in punjabi and he's shouting. well its like he's giving sum sort of speech. like wen u talk thru a speaker and u hear the echoes. although i try my best to hear what he's saying i can never make it out, its always rustling, like u get wen on the radio wen its not tuned properly.also wen i pray sometimes i cry for no reason. its like im praying and my heart beats faster then i start crying. i feel so silly sumtimes cus i dont even no why crying. even on the happy days. i dont even no where the crying comes from. i never told ne1 face to face bout these experiences as they might think im strange.right no im confused as to why i experience such things. i went thru a period of where i was really sad and depressed cus i thought these things are happening cus i must be a very bad person.i dont no, i jus feel lost and confused.

keep lots of sarbloh on urself, ghosts hate it, btw, ur not the only one dont worry no one ccan hurt u, just remember, theres two things that can help u in ANY situation, first is obviously Vaheguroo's name, then, secondly if u remember that ur Guroo Ji's son/daughter, and u let all things know that, that ur a Sikh of GUROO GRANTH SAHIB ji mahraj, tell the ghost this, then no one can touch u wen ur guroo sahibs property :devil: