Protest At Sggs Southall Re Dss

Tony

Whoever you are Sohi's minions chatting rubbish i suggest you close that mouth of yours,whether you are children of Sohi,Garcha, or any other commitee thug shut it ,as i know Sohi isn't clever enough to use a PC,and Garchas to lazy to Samra don;t even go there he won;t even know how to turn it on,or maybe you could be of them fools that comes to the southall sikh camp,a close eye has been placed on all of you for provoking -So stop this now

i think people using this forum need some basic lessons in how to show respect for one another. Leave the dirt talk because nothing will come of it, afterall we do want the best for our community and the gudwara grow up. If you insist on talking in this manner please do so but not on this forum, im sick of logging on to this to read about who's doing what and when and seeing constant blind threats being made as people clearly cant back them up anyway, stop wasting time and move on from the Sohi this......Sohi that.....subject's.

You telling me mate i have told the admins about these users and they have removed the topics thankfully where they have committed defamation against me and others,i have been holding myself back,I will no longer do this.So do not talk to me about respect,they were the ones making fun and jokes out of the protestors not me,they were the ones chatting rubbish not me,tell them to come one of our faces and say what they want,and then we'll see what happens.aiyaa vadeh soormeh

Alright mate, calm down dont want you to have a heart attack.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadhsangat and fellow viewers ova da las few dayz these manz have been pushin der luck by chatin rubbish and spreading lie afta lie,Sohiz boys grabbed a 14 yr old boy da ova day and tld him 2 leave da gurdwara,a 14! Yr old,thy've even been warned by sikhsangat admins nt 2 provoke people but these foolz jus dnt knw wen 2 stp,they jus keeep on goin @ it,maqsoopuria,and untrueguy or whteva u called tell uncle sohi wts goin on,will u,ur uncle sohi will c 2 ii guess by callin his thugz 4rm glassy junction pub,

God you lot really need 2 get over Sohi its like he is the center of your worlds seeing as you always mention him in everything you say. dont you have anything better to do??

Where is the money you lot collected at the sacha sauda protest? You told the sangat it was going to shaheed Kanwaljit Singhs family. If any of the sangat got relatives near village Jogimajra near Koop Kallan (Malerkota, District Sangrur) ask them to go and clarify with the family as we did. Sardar Bant Singh and Sardarni Malkeet Kaur. Bhai Sahib left behind his elderly parents, Brother Jasveer Singh, two sisters (both married), his wife – Bibi Parminder Kaur and his six month old daughter Manjot Kaur, none of these family members recieved in single paisa. Ask the family if they gave constent to these sharks to do a march and collect money by using their name, I have been told the family has never heard of these guys.

It takes 5 minutes to send a money transfer, so where has the money gone? Can you account for money? That is not what was meant by the song......Dhata thun theri Sikhi, thun Sikhi dha nazara.

Guest militant singh

wht money no1 collected money?can u shw an account or a person who gve a donation of any sort 2 be passed on ,answer - YOU CAN'T,

wht money no1 collected money?can u shw an account or a person who gve a donation of any sort 2 be passed on ,answer - YOU CAN'T,

That old chestnut ha WHAT MONEY do we expect anything less from you mr Militant with my self all the time Im so Sore!

Dont play dumb well sorry I take that back you arent playing dumb are you forgive me for that.

Again if you provide this video you are keeping so close to your heart maybe we will be able to aee that actually you are telling the truth no money was actually collected.

WHAT SORT OF <banned word filter activated> WOULD HAVE EVER SUGGESTED SOMETHING LIKE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IT IS AGAINST OUR PRINSIPALS NO FEAR SIX BELLIES MANMOHAN SINGH WILL GIVE SOME OF HIS GRANT MONEY TO SHAHEED KANWALJIT SINGHS FAMILY.

I think that the showing of this video will clear up alot of outstanding facts anyway your party political broadcasts seem to be quietening down. About time too.

Three things are necessary for the salvation of man: to know what he ought to believe; to know what he ought to desire; and to know what he ought to do. What has happened to your proclamations of good deeds?. Has six bellies asked you to shut up or you may get caught out?.

The charity that hastens to proclaim its good deeds, ceases to be charity, and is only pride and ostentation

Page 16, Line 14

ਰਤਾ ਪੈਨਣੁ ਮਨੁ ਰਤਾ ਸੁਪੇਦੀ ਸਤੁ ਦਾਨੁ ॥

रता पैनणु मनु रता सुपेदी सतु दानु ॥

Raṯā painaṇ man raṯā supėḏī saṯ ḏān.

My mind is imbued with the Lord's Love; it is dyed a deep crimson. Truth and charity are my white clothes.

Guru Nanak Dev

Feel free to tell the truth you will earn respect for you repentance remorse or contrition for past conduct or sin is always seen as avictory for good over evil.

Guest militant singh

Mate we ain't no political party we a coaltion of panthic groups,dis is us da beginning,if yah manz wnt da video go ask Dal Khalsa 4 it,they will shw u ,we aint gna release it 2 any tom d**k n harry.What money though prove it we took money - u cnt prove nufink,cos der was no money taken. ehmi pounki janda sy sumink 2 my face if u a banda

Mate we ain't no political party we a coaltion of panthic groups,dis is us da beginning,if yah manz wnt da video go ask Dal Khalsa 4 it,they will shw u ,we aint gna release it 2 any tom d**k n harry.What money though prove it we took money - u cnt prove nufink,cos der was no money taken. ehmi pounki janda sy sumink 2 my face if u a banda

Panthic Groups in Coalition "NO POLITICAL PARTY"

If you are organised in a colective with one goal a common goal, and you circulate political litriture alot of which contains many untruths. You allie yourselfs to known troublemakers and persons with personal vendettas to sohi. Theese people having gone to extreem lenths to convict sohi on false charges. Theese charges being brought by 4 persons privatly, the allegations having been defended by sohi and his family and the persons making the allegations and the persons giving false evidence in their favour being branded liars. After taking oaths on our holy Guru. Only 1 of there number was respectful of mahraj to except that he belived in the guru granth but that he was not willing to take a oath on such.

The police said no case to answer

The cps said no case to answer

The cps ombodsman said no case to answer

So finally a private prosecution was tacken out

you have the result why do they not appeal?.

We should all work together for the betterment of the panth.

I do not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean, if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

I can think of nothing more boring for me than to have to sit in the living room looking at your face.

You must have an imagination Im convinced you do, by the type of stuff you post, imagine tht I am in front of you.

Would that make a whole lot of difference to you idiotic replies.

if u was in front of me rite nw u wouldnt be speakin mate u'd go flying 10 foot in da ova way

Has guru blessed me with wings to fly or are you going to help me by bouncing me off six bellies fat tyre. dont be to cheeky bad boy you might just wet your little frilly knickers!!!!!!!

In case you don't get the meaning of his post i suggest you read agian,you Mr Sohi;s Fool,just can't stop can you ,even after Admins warned you on your behaviour,you and maqsoopakhandi,just keep on talking rubbish,and utter rubbish it is,Regardless of whether you and Sohi gang come tomorrow we will be there 12:30pm