What Sikhnet Said.

sure they have

aint noone sayin they havnt (i even subscribe to their news...hehe) they awsome network.

but today we come across a flaw. so now we're all trying to figure it out.

and so we have...and that is, they never put a tuk in

i think all the extremist talks on this forum makes every other topic seem to be the nex anti-topic.

aint nutin wrong...u jus made a issue out of it bro.

everyone shud have to put a tuk in ...or else i wudnt believe it cuz theres many ppl that tell me things about sikhi which usually turns out to b false.

just like essays...u gotta resourse it all

peace

p.s Jus cuz sikhnet is chardikala dont mean we can't correct them.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FATEH,

"Khalsa Network" i feel you are wrong to mention that Sikhnet has helped people to come into gursikhi, this is totaly irrelevant to the thread title. What Sikhnet has said is a big cockup and has shown other people far far away from the usa that this guys avastha is a mess. Sikhnets proclamation that abortion is fine is MAJOR MANMAT. Every day we read Guruji's hukam in Anand Sahib - Mata ke udar meh pritpal kare (God protects us in the mothers womb from the pain and HEAT of the womb) and Jese agan udar meh tesee bahr maya (just like the fire in the womb so is the world aflame in maya) . The temperature in the womb is actually 38 degrees celcius, homeostatic (normal) temperature should be 37 degrees (I learnt this while studying at uni). These two refrences from Ramkali Anand beyond doubt clarify that actually normal human beings do suffer in the foetus of the woman and so what sikhnet says is clearly wrong. Furthermore GuruSahibJi gives us hukam that you were not aware of this pain because you were remembering the Lords name praying for relief from this dukh vichora.

ALSO TO POST 16 GURUKISIPAHI

Your suggestion that there is no MAN (mind) in the foetus is also Manmat, because if you would actually read ALL of Sri GuruGranthSahibji Mahraj you will find that Mahraj gives us hukam that o'man while you were in the mothers womb you were remembering me, therefore there was a MAN (mind) in the first place .... INFACT BABIES ARE BREHMGIANI WHILST IN THE WOMB, But what happens when they are born ... LIV CHURKEE LAGEE TRISNA MAYA AMAR VARTAYAA (Anand Sahib). Thats why the child cries, and cries his eyes out because of seperation, even ten minutes before a woman goes into labour you won't find the baby crying, but soon as he's born "his crying his eyes out".

PRACTICAL EXAMPLE

Sant Baba Karm Singh Ji of Hoti(Mardaan) once said that whilst he was in his respected mothers womb, he could hear her doing Sukhmani Sahib Jee de paath. Infact she used to do 25 Jaap's eveyday for nine months while she was pregnant.

If this Sikhnet thing is true ie' somebody takes account for this, the he should apologise and take punishment from Panj Piare

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

calm down jio

I never said it was right

of cours i diagree with it

but you dont need to blame the whole of SikhNet

Its the person who wrote it not the whole of SikhNet Jio

pray.gif Gobinday Mukhanday Udaray Aparay Harian Karian Nriamay Akamay pray.gif

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

Bhaio and Beno,

From the very little I know, abortion is a definate no no. I do not know where sikhnet have got their information from.

From what I have been told that life is sacred and the taking the life of an unborn child is one of the greatest paaps there is.

All your kumai, all your sewa, all your Naam Simran is whiped out. Just think of a forest and then think of what it looks like after a fierce fire , that is what happens to your Naam. sad.gif

The 120 thing is nothing more than a "Bhajanism". I.e., something made up/promoted by Bh. Harbhajan Singh ji.

While it has to be said that he made major contributions in preaching of Sikhi, at the same time there are also these unorthodox views that he introduced.

Other things along the same lines are worship of Sri Chand, statues/idols of Sri Chand, astrology, and some others.

Also look up "quickening" in relation to Jewish/Christian theology. I don't know if this is where he got this, but some Christians believe that God puts a soul into the baby a few months in.

I've wondered whether the 120 day thing was a way to give leniency to his followers.

Strangely, the whole idea that you can kill your child growing inside of you while you're not supposed to kill chicken seems weird. Where does "daya" (charity) go then?