A Website

asengh

How much would you spend on a website?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Simple design, no coding, just layout?

• 50?
    • 100?
    • 150?
    • 200?
    • 250?
    • 300?
    • 350?
    • 400?
    • 450?
    • 500?
  2. 2. Good design, html/css coded

• 100?
    • 200?
    • 300?
    • 400?
    • 500?
  3. 3. full coded good design website with other features such as PHP shop scripts (e-commerence)?

• 200?
    • 400?
    • 600?
    • 800?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Papi
I can see majority have gone for the lowest prices. Imagine if you wanted to make a website from professionals, this is how much they charge:

http://www.logoworks.com/website-design-pricing.html

Lowest 1500, highest 3500+ ohmy.gif

NEED MORE VOTES!!

that site is a rip off, you could get someone in india to make it for you MUCH cheaper than that. maybe $300 CDN.

I can see majority have gone for the lowest prices. Imagine if you wanted to make a website from professionals, this is how much they charge:

http://www.logoworks.com/website-design-pricing.html

Lowest 1500, highest 3500+ ohmy.gif

NEED MORE VOTES!!

that site is a rip off, you could get someone in india to make it for you MUCH cheaper than that. maybe $300 CDN.

haha... give me 100$... i would do that or get that done from my friend who is a graphic designer...

For quality work, anywhere from $100-$200 dollars is acceptable for JUST a .PSD design. If you're paying less, you may not be getting nice work done (or you may be exploiting a friend :lol: ). I suggest you poll a Freelancer Forum instead of posting one here. You will get more accurate answers as these places have very active marketplaces.

Valid XHTML/CSS Coding varies from $40-80 depending on who you can find in the freelance world. PHP integrations usually increases the price.

For example, complete coding of a .PSD design to XHTML/CSS Wordpress integrated design usually costs about $120-$150.

If it is for SEVA then don't spend too much money on design...focus on content :|

But for business, you should definitely go all out. And don't hire random companies from India! They are bad news.

It depends on which areas you are in;

What type of website you are coding;

Who you are coding for;

What their budget it;

etc...

a website could be from anything free to US$3000+

I have made websites for people and didn't charge anything, but these were simple. Am trying to get with a company in holidays which can easily charge companies about US$1500+ for the website and they get paid. Hopefully I will be able to make something.