Khalistan Flag

Guest Narinder Singh
^ i dont think thats the problem...the problem is taking a flag of a country who is not even part of the sporting event when you're going to support England...It's like an Indian taking the flag to a Pakistan v West Indies game...what's the point? if you wanna show you havent forgotten then fair do's but I dont think it'll make much of an impact and I'm bettign the Indian Media wont show the footage you with the flag cos that's what you want...

I dont think the point is taking a flag of either of the countries playing, the point would be to protest and getting your voice out. And a lot of sikhs dont associate themselves with india or the indian flag, i myself do not.

Fateh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The matches are broadcasted live on Sky Sports in uk and Espn-Star Sports in India. They don't seek permission from indian government for broadcasting each and every footage. They don't show that footage on tv which is offensive to general public like strippers runnin in the ground, or offensive hoardings. My hoarding won't say "death to india" stuff.