Khalistan Flag

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where can i get khalistan flag from? I need it.

I want to go to lords cricket ground or oval to watch india play england in the test match and want to take khalistan flag wiv me.

Whens the Match? Whats the Ticket Price?!

If all Is well, Id take a crowd down with Flags...can cheer Monty at the same time :devil:

I want to go to lords cricket ground or oval to watch india play england in the test match and want to take khalistan flag wiv me.

Whens the Match? Whats the Ticket Price?!

If all Is well, Id take a crowd down with Flags...can cheer Monty at the same time :devil:

The one at oval starts is 0n 9-13 aug but first 3 days are sold out tickets are available for 4th and 5th days http://www.surreycricket.com/tickets/international-matches/

At lord's tickets are available for 4th day but the problem is tht they dont allow flags and other equipment. So oval's the best bet if sumone's serious. I'd love to support england nd monty.

Why the hell would you want to take a Khalistani flag to an Indian cricket match? Don't try to bring politics into sports, man. You're looking for trouble if you end up bringing a khalstani flag at that cricket match. What exactly are you trying to prove here? Don’t be surprise if someone ends up fighting you because of the flag.

Why the hell would you want to take a Khalistani flag to an Indian cricket match? Don't try to bring politics into sports, man. You're looking for trouble if you end up bringing a khalstani flag at that cricket match. What exactly are you trying to prove here? Don’t be surprise if someone ends up fighting you because of the flag.

Anyone can use and hoist flag of one choice there is not any restriction if some one gets nasty over the hoisting of khalistani or any flag they will get taste medicine of their own because of khalistan phobia their DHOTIS TOPIS WILL BE THROWN BEYOND YAMUNA .Mind it in Britain the fastists will not be allowed to have their way .Be independent not be a slave KHALSA KNOWS HOW TO DEFEND THEIR NATIONAL FLAG EVEN WITH THEIR KIRPANS.

What do you mean my politics? Don't people bring flags inside the stadiums. Anyone can take their flag.....i am passionate about khalistan and i don't think khalistan flag is banned in u.k.

As for fighting it's <admin-profanity filter activated> for tat.