Khalistan Flag

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I and my mates frequently go to the India matches when they tour the Uk.

We usually take our home made Nishan Sahib's and it is great to see the Indian fans, mostly Hindus, bowing their heads at the Nishan Sahib as a sign of respect.

BTW Monty is an ardent follower of 'Baba' Harnek, who was convicted of drink driving in Canada.

The Baba and his followers also hold an annual procession in Coventy where dancing is common. At last year's procession there was a confrontation between the followers of the baba and Babbar Khalsa.

Does anyone know where can i get khalistan flag from? I need it.

I want to go to lords cricket ground or oval to watch india play england in the test match and want to take khalistan flag wiv me.

Why the hell would you want to take a Khalistani flag to an Indian cricket match? Don't try to bring politics into sports, man. You're looking for trouble if you end up bringing a khalstani flag at that cricket match. What exactly are you trying to prove here? Don’t be surprise if someone ends up fighting you because of the flag.

What do you mean my politics? Don't people bring flags inside the stadiums. Anyone can take their flag.....i am passionate about khalistan and i don't think khalistan flag is banned in u.k.

As for fighting it's <admin-profanity filter activated> for tat.

Man, I guess you don't understand how ugly it can turn out if one brings a khalistani flag to a major Indian sporting event. To bring a khalistani flag to an India cricket match is like someone bringing an al-Qaeda flag to an American sporting event. The reason why I am saying this because Indians view "Khalstanis" the same way how Americans view al-qaeda.

when u say khalistan flag, do u mean nishan shaib ???????

Aint nishan sahib the one in front of gurdwara sahib? I just want a the flag bit (massive one) from the whole unit. Later on i'll get "khalistan zindabad" inscribed in it. Does anyone know where can i get one? I'll also ask my gurdwara sahib ppl coz they had changed the nishan sahib on vaisakhi.

Yes it will also serve as statement that khalistanis are still alive nd they can get u anywhere...... there r not some indian blacklisted middle aged ppl but also the youth of today who absolutely love khalistan. We haven't got our own media but still we can use the world media by various means and send a messaege to india. Now don't say i m an extremist coz i m not gonna shout anti-hindu or anti-india rants over there i'll be cheering for monty and harbhajan singh, they both aint perfect sikhs but still worth supporting.

Aint nishan sahib the one in front of gurdwara sahib? I just want a the flag bit (massive one) from the whole unit. Later on i'll get "khalistan zindabad" inscribed in it. Does anyone know where can i get one? I'll also ask my gurdwara sahib ppl coz they had changed the nishan sahib on vaisakhi.

Yes it will also serve as statement that khalistanis are still alive nd they can get u anywhere...... there r not some indian blacklisted middle aged ppl but also the youth of today who absolutely love khalistan. We haven't got our own media but still we can use the world media by various means and send a messaege to india. Now don't say i m an extremist coz i m not gonna shout anti-hindu or anti-india rants over there i'll be cheering for monty and harbhajan singh, they both aint perfect sikhs but still worth supporting.

Here is the website for the Khalistan Flag.

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/in-khal.html

I don't think you will be able to buy one easily at a shop so most likely you will have to make one or find someone that can make it for you. You can make the red with black khanda or yellow and blue and black khanda. Make sure if you do go ahead with this that you take alot of people with you that will help defend you if you do get into any trouble. :e:

Guest Narinder Singh

I cant believe how scared people are of offending others when it comes to displaying a khalistan flag (or nishan sahib). Im sure many Hindus and other non-sikhs are offended by me wearing a dastaar (its a sign of sovereignity and freedom), maybe i should stop doing that also.

From day one Sikhs have been very outspoken and were killed for it, but todays sikhs wanna keep everything hush hush in fear of a few cold stares. Giddars!

Fateh.

^ i dont think thats the problem...the problem is taking a flag of a country who is not even part of the sporting event when you're going to support England...It's like an Indian taking the flag to a Pakistan v West Indies game...what's the point? if you wanna show you havent forgotten then fair do's but I dont think it'll make much of an impact and I'm bettign the Indian Media wont show the footage you with the flag cos that's what you want...