Baba Meeha Singh Jee

Guest _Singh_

Guest _Nimana_

The Gurdwara Nanaksar and Baba Ji's asan were built through unmatched love, passion and selfless seva by Sant Baba Harnek Singh ji Maharaj. You guys have no idea of what you're talking about, you all are a bunch of self centerd ignorant self righteous sanctimonious people who think you know everything but you are deeply mistaken......see how the media fols the fools...!!!!!!

Just listen to yourselves for a change!!

I love you all too, but smarten up.

"Aap savare mein mille mein miliya sukh hoye

Je too mera ho rahe, sab jag tera hoye"

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gurdwara Nanaksar and Baba Ji's asan were built through unmatched love, passion and selfless seva by Sant Baba Harnek Singh ji Maharaj. You guys have no idea of what you're talking about, you all are a bunch of self centerd ignorant self righteous sanctimonious people who think you know everything but you are deeply mistaken......see how the media fols the fools...!!!!!!

Just listen to yourselves for a change!!

I love you all too, but smarten up.

"Aap savare mein mille mein miliya sukh hoye

Je too mera ho rahe, sab jag tera hoye"

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!

grin.gif u chattin bout the one from Canada?? loll i may be WAY off...

Just so u lot know FIRST OF ALL I MAY be wrong so dnt take my word for it but the Nanaksar Gurdvaara got pictures of Santh Meeha Singh Jee that are acctually been kept above the height of Siree Guru Granth Sahib Jee.. ;) .second I dont really see any house outside the Gurdvaara theres like a bus stop and road. But YES Santh Meeha Singh Jee did used to stay there....

Personally no offence to any of u gorjuss ppl but GNP and X Roads are the Gurdvaareh dons... :)

The Assan is on the right hand side... and i totally agree Cross Road and GNP are the places to be!!!

As for the canada wala, and his blind followers... Vaheguru will deal with him...

I havent been to Nanaksar for a very long time... so i couldnt tell you if there are pics there....

But Baba Meeha Singh Jee, when introduced to a relative of mine (who was only around 17 at the time) told him to stop smoking and also outlined a number of other personal things which he could never have guessed. Suffice to say this relative stopped smoking and got back on the right path. It's sad to see the changes that have happened at the Gurdwara since his departure...

agree that the canada baba is VERY WRONG! and im sure wahgeuroo will sort him out ..

but im jus sayin that -that should not stop u going to nanaksar... cuz think about it.. go for ur guru... not that baba!!, go to read guruji's bani, go to sit in sangat etc,

and i agree its not nice to to see the changes etc, but again i will say go for mahraj's darshan, and ignore the fake baba.

vjkk vjkf :)

• 8 years later...
Guest Kirandeep kaur

I am great follower of dhan dhan dhan baba nand singh ji and dhan dhan dhan baba meehan singh ji.. I have been to a village called Pauda, in dehradun(oct 2015). Baba nand singh ji did meditation in the jungles of pauda village. One incident, i want to tell here is :--

in the jungles of Dehradun during the monsoon season the sky was overcast with dark thundering clouds. Kirtan was in progress but in the deafening sound of lightning and thunder nothing could be heard. It was time for Baba ji to speak.Baba ji just looked up into the thundering sky. No sooner had he looked up, that the thundering clouds parted in four directions and the sky become absolutely clear.The Full moon become clearly visible and its soothing beams started dancing on the jungle grass-which provided a wonderful natural scene of beauty.

This place is preserved till now.

It is a very peaceful place. "One can feel the presence of baba ji during kirtan there".

Its really very divine and sacred place.

Baba Meeha Singh in Canada just to let you all know started Nagar Kirtan even before 1976. This was used to be in the city of New Westminster BC. There was good in him too. I am not a follower or anything I remember the first Nagar Kirtan I went to. His successor I don't know and I don't care. But remember Guru Granth Sahib Saroop is there. Even in the so called Moderate controlled Guru Ghar people don't care who is in charged all they know is that Guru Jee Lives there.

• 5 years later...
On 6/4/2007 at 4:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

How does Harneck singh come into also of this?? Who is going to be harneck singhs successor???

Dubidha door karo liv laaey