Ardas.... Wil It Work?

Guest shhhh

Guest shhhh

Wjkk Wjkf

i have lately been having sum huge fmaily problems its been going on since the beginning of the year. ive been doing my ardas for guru ji to help me out n help me get out of this mess but the way things are happening are the total oppistie of what i have in my heart....the things that are goin on right now are effecting my life at the moment...ive stopped getin up for amritvela becuse al i think about are the problems and how im going to cope in the future and whats goin to happen etc... :sady: and i sum times dont see the point in doing path :sady: and i knw thats really bad cuse im amritharee n should have full faith in guru ji!...i try doing mor path buh give up half way thru...i dont knw what to do anymore....buh if i keep doing ardas wil things mabi change????

Birthhee kadhae na hoveyee jan kee ardaas ||

The prayer of the Lord's humble servant is never offered in vain.

Please read the whole shabad:

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3083

Wjkk Wjkf

i have lately been having sum huge fmaily problems its been going on since the beginning of the year. ive been doing my ardas for guru ji to help me out n help me get out of this mess but the way things are happening are the total oppistie of what i have in my heart....the things that are goin on right now are effecting my life at the moment...ive stopped getin up for amritvela becuse al i think about are the problems and how im going to cope in the future and whats goin to happen etc... :sady: and i sum times dont see the point in doing path :sady: and i knw thats really bad cuse im amritharee n should have full faith in guru ji!...i try doing mor path buh give up half way thru...i dont knw what to do anymore....buh if i keep doing ardas wil things mabi change????

Guest Papi

ardaas done with love is ALWAYS listened to.......its just that sometimes the answer is NO.

we as sikhs have a hard time accepting guru sahib's will unless its in accordance with our own.

the answer is NO? are you kidding me, friend?

God answes every prayer that is done from the heart, god loves all...he/she w.e you prefer...will always answer, it may take some time

some times god is letting all these "bad" things like you say happen, to help you learn something, make you understand something that may come useful to you one day. My friend, don't look at it as a negative way...there is always a positive that is hiding some where in that situation of yours, but it is up to you to find it right.

These family problems are maybe making you stronger as a person but you don't realize it yet...my friend..ardass you should do...and also..do the shoe seva.

Guru sahib is waiting to see how strong your faith is, whether or not you'll crack and give up at the weakest of times, or if you will become stronger and not loose faith at times like these...keep faith friend guru sahib loves you so much, it is unbelievable, it is us who give up on him, and he never gives up on us...o waheguru if only we could love him as much as he does us...friend please do not give up...

"Time heals all" though it may sound as a cliche, but everything takes time, depending on God's hukam right. just try to feed off this, learn, everything is a learning experience,

also have a family talk? those always help...all sit down..talk about your feelings, what you feel, what is happening, how can you all work to make things better....also pray as a family too....praying with family, keeps the family as a unit. Maybe you may be shy, but take the iniative, you already show that you care so much...make the inatitive...talk with each other...and then thank god for whatever the results are my friend...best of luck

Guest Papi

^^^ when i said NO i meant something like this.

say you ask for a materialistic thing in your ardaas, and guru sahib is all knowing, and it might be the case that if one gets that thing, it will affect the person's sikhi. so guru sahib knowing very well the outcome doesn't give it to us. quite simple to understand i think grin.gif

Also sometimes what is happening is what Guru Ji feels is the best - to you it may not be but perhaps in the long run it is..his Hukam is infinate and I've come to the conclusion that we will never understand it and by tryin to understan we waste time and sometimes lose faith because we are moorakhs... I hope it helped..I was kinda in your position recently and I find that ardaas is the most powerful (as well as simran) thing that Guru JI gave us :lol:

Jap naam jio