JustME

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

isnt it BULLocks?

yeah all total pile of BULL................hehehe nah apparently its the Scared KING BULL himself that has the deadly strain of TB and hence the decision to exectute before it spread to others........... :|

KINDA CUTE AINT HE? :lol:

Well if its their religious belief, you have to respect that though innit, no matter what you believe personally. I can imagine it causing upset to true believers and followers of Hinduism so I hope that something is done for the good of everyone. Its a tricky situation in that it has a disease which could spread to people, but for Hindus its considered as sacred. They could just put it in solidary confinement and let followers have access to it after being warned that the thing has a disease. Up to them to take the risk or not then...?

Well if its their religious belief, you have to respect that though innit, no matter what you believe personally. I can imagine it causing upset to true believers and followers of Hinduism so I hope that something is done for the good of everyone. Its a tricky situation in that it has a disease which could spread to people, but for Hindus its considered as sacred. They could just put it in solidary confinement and let followers have access to it after being warned that the thing has a disease. Up to them to take the risk or not then...?

i knw wot ur saying but i cant help but laff bcos there are serious world issues out there, where there is so much injustice and suffering and and i think there is a fine line cos wprshipping a cow is summat that i have never understood, please i mean no offence, im just an illiterate murakh but GOD IS GOD and its when people start putting more relevence on idol worship rather than the ture meaning of religion.......my mind gets all fuzzy......... :lol: @

I think the cow is in solidary confindment but you can check a website appaerntly and see how hew doing with LIVE WEB CAM STREAMING..........

Apparently its welsh law then when a animals contracts such and illness they have to be slaughtered cos its a threat.................legislation and all that..............

Hindus... true Hindus... did not kill, rape, murder our brothers n sisters... for a True Hindu would not have done that. Those that did, were not even human so they were far from being a true Hindu.

We have respect for other religions and other faiths as Sikhs. We are not to judge people by caste or creed, by faith or religion. There have been good Hindus, good Muslims, good Christians who have done GOOD for humanity. To label them as all oppressors of freedom is an insult to them and a very unfair and unjustified one at that.

"If you are going to be a Sikh, be a GOOD Sikh... if you are going to be a Hindu or a Muslim, be a GOOD Hindu or Muslim."... that quote suggests that if there are such thing as GOOD Sikhs... then there will also be BAD Sikhs... so see every person as an individual. We dont like it when we are judged so dont judge others. Mutual respect.