Did Any Sikhs Convert To Islam?

Banda Singh rose against Islam?? If i were you i would read about the History of Banda Singh before posting riduculous questions. Banda Singh never rose against Islam. If you ask this then you may as well ask why did Guru Gobind Singh Ji rise against Islam. Re-post your question with a wiser choice of words my friend.

chatanga

From what I heard some Muslims joined him. Mughal diarists of that time testify to this.

I'm sure some must have crapped it and converted as well.

Banda Singh rose against Islam?? If i were you i would read about the History of Banda Singh before posting riduculous questions. Banda Singh never rose against Islam. If you ask this then you may as well ask why did Guru Gobind Singh Ji rise against Islam. Re-post your question with a wiser choice of words my friend.

chatanga

its not a silly question its a fact from wot i kno and i want the info from the sangat das all.

pama

yeah many sikhs very forcefully converted to islam even in times of guru sahib ... one such sakhi comes in suraj parkash ... i dont remember much but in one of jungs a singh got behoshi in battle field and was taken away by muslim forces ... where his hairs were cut and sunt was done and was forced to eat halal meat later he was made a soldier is mughal army ... he accepted it ... else he would have been killed ... after 2 months he got the chance of running from muslim camp and he reached straight to anadpur sahib .... and guru ji only asked him one thing has he in these two months slept with a turkni ... if he has he cannot be initiated as khalsa again for some time being ... but he hasnt ... so guru ji with 4 other singh made amrit and gave it to him ... and he was baptized again ....