Visiting Cambridge, Uk, Need Help ::reply

Guest unknownnnnnn

Guest unknownnnnnn

If any of the members can post my reply to query in General section “Visiting Cambridge, Uk, Need help”

As I am not a member so cannot post their.

Balwinder

One can get National Express bus from Heathrow to Cambridge. The bus service runs every 1 hour duration whole day & night

You can buy ticket from counter in terminal 1-2-3 24 hours.. Ticket cost 24 pounds one way

While terminal 4 office opens from 9 to 5 pm. Also you can always get ticket from Bus driver ( 1-2 pounds extra),

but he can only issue ticket subject to seats available in bus. Don’t worry generally seats are empty

Once you reached drummer street Cambridge (which is last station of the BUS anyway).

Queen’s college is walk able distance. In case booked any B&B, then you will need Taxi to go thier.

I will not advise you to try catch city buses as a new comer Welcome to Cambridge.

Nice warm place when you will come here.

Do not try trains as you will need changing , so will be full of hassles to you.

Guest Guest

Thanks a lot Guest ji.

It is really really helpful.

I will be staying at the Queen's college as they arranged accomodation for the conference close to the college.

Thanks again for helping me out.

Also, do I need to bring GBP currency from the US or I can get it at the Heathrow airport?

Guest Guest
Thanks a lot Guest ji.

It is really really helpful.

I will be staying at the Queen's college as they arranged accomodation for the conference close to the college.

Thanks again for helping me out.

Also, do I need to bring GBP currency from the US or I can get it at the Heathrow airport?

Get ur currency from us that'd be betta.