• I'LL LOOSE MY HEAD AND BREAK HIM IN TWO
    • I'LL STAY GOOD AND TRY AND TEACH HIM A THING OR TWO ABOUT SIKHI
    • I'' SAY WAHEGURU AND LEAVE THAT PLACE
  2. 2. WHO IS GURU NANAK DEV JEE TO YOU

• MAYRAY PREETAMA -MY LOVE -MY LIFE
    • COMMON MAN
    • A FAMILY MEMBER

"NISHCHAI KAR APNEE JEET KARO"

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fataih .

guru saheb jee says "gur satgur ka jo sikh akhaai so bhalkay uth har naam dheyaai"

one who calls himself a sikh..should get up at amrit wela and jaap the naam

we must always remember that guru teg bahadar saheb jee said

"chin chin audh bihaat hai footai ghat jio paanee"

you are running out of time left for you to live..like the water runs out of a broken utensil

who is a gursikh?

gursikh is someone who when asked upon to do something by guru jee ,doesn't question his call, or say "but why do u say that guru jee"...or "why you test me"

we have to become sikh before .. WE THE SIKH CAN CONVERT OURSELVES TO GURSIKHS

and when guru saheb will bless us remember we will then be called upon by guru jee..

and he'll say "aai mil gursikh aai mil tu mayray gur kay pyaaray"

if u want guru gobind singh jee to love you ..then hurry up jaap the naam ..become a sikh and then get CONVERTED to gursikhs..

bhull maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fataih jee

theres a problem: sikhs who are about to conert to other religions arent aware of websites like this...............they dont have a network of support..............

guru sahib loves us no matter what.

if we hate him, he still loves us

if we bad mouth him, he still showers his love upon us

if we love him, he loves us

we don't need to prove nothing to him for him to love us....it is us that need to show that we are worthy of even being his Sikhs.

The biggest problem is that a lot parents have stopped having meaningful conversations with their children. Their problems of growing up in the UK, religion, Sikh history, interactions with other communties is never hardly ever discussed. The parents are usually to busy working or put on an Indian Channel and watch dramas where most actors are Hindu or muslim, the token Sikh is usually the fool. These are the influences children are under and they are not discussed, no support is available.

The answer is providing information about the Sikh religion/history to the youth and parents act more like responsible parents. As a starter try and make children aware of the websites that are available and then form youth groups that hold weekly /monthly discussion topics (you do not need committees for this)

Large numbers (even 20-30) of sangat should ask the Gurdwara committees to work to address these problems, come with a list of proposals and don't get angry. The ideas need to be kept going and not just fall away until the next incident.