Black Magic

does it exist?

What proof is there?

if you believe in Vaheguru is there any reason to be scared of anything?

yes,

ask someone who's had it happend to em

no because

ijn inrBau ijn hir inrBau iDAwieAw jI iqn kw Bau sBu gvwsI ]

jin nirabho jin har nirabho dhhiaaeiaa jee thin kaa bho sabh gavaasee ||

Those who meditate on the Fearless One, on the Fearless Lord-all their fears are dispelled.

black magic does exists as it is evil thing, and it has happened to people but thats cus they dnt jaap naam.

I do believe if u jaap naam and u believe in Waheguru then yh u dont av to feel scared why should you when you have Waheguru.

but stil we live in kaljug so people should be made aware of these evil things that are happening around the world and there only is one answer to stop evil.....

Vahegurooo GurooVah Vaheguroooo

thats like saying, god is in ur mann, if u believe it it helps, if u dont it wont

Not really pahji...what i mean is that a lot of what happens is vehm (in our minds) and psychological...like if you tell a Bibi that you 'wash your hair every Sunday, your life will get better like mine' and that she should do the same...she will do so and even if her life has not changes apart from having clean hair on a sunday, she will believe that her life is getting better because her mind will be searching for more positive aspects of her life...

Waheguru is quite different, however you are also right I think....it DOES help if waheguru ji is in your mann else, how will you go on? But I wouldnt go so far as to say that if waheguru ji is not in your mann it wont help because I dont know how Waheguru Ji works and things happen in their Hukm. By no means am I applying what I believe about black magic to Waheguru because I believe they are 2 different.

I believe that bad things (that may be blamed on black magic) happen because it is hukm...theres no way for us to get hukm, nor should we try. I think that faith in Waheguru breaks all barriers and destroys evil...simran is our weapon....I hope that makes sense, if it dont. let me know why and I'll try to explain my statements clearer :lol:

bhul chuk maaf

i guess you have'nt seen any black magic yet. ok you tell me how can this is in one's mind

someone bibi acting like a complete hooligan, sitting in UK, being controlled by someone in india, having a foot long bright red tounge, and throwing fully grown men right n left like they are plastic dolls. does that sound like its in our minds?

thats what i was talking about.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Umm, that's totally irrational, bro. There are plenty of prakash-dara Singhs in Punjab (less than we'd like, but still plenty). No one cares that you are sabat soorat. It isn't 1986. You can walk around in chola, kurta-pajama, or jeans. Whatever. If you want the look @dallysingh101 is referring to, just go into a cheap clothing shop (not a Western-style mall) and buy some shirts for 250 rupees or a track suit for 2000 rupees. You'll get the cheap stuff made in some sweatshop in Bombay.
    • The Mind is Jyot Saroop (Waheguru), but the mind is under the influence of five evils… Through Naam Simran( Rememberance), the mind will begin to detach from evil, and get back to its original form ( MANN TU JYOT SAROOP HEH)… Until the mind breaks free from the five evils, one will go through the cycle of paap and punn….which leads to Karma… Naam Simran destroys past karma, and prevents new karma coming into fruition… I did this, I did that… This non realisation of the Jyot Saroop gives rise to paap and Punn, which in turn gives birth to suffering and misery…
    • I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 

Important Information

Terms of Use