Gurdwara Shaheeda Da (damdami Taksal)

S.S.F

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

sangat jee read this on the guruamardass blog and also heard bout it that it wanted to know does anyone know the full story coz apparently Gyani Harnam Singh n tht opened fire and tried to do "kabza" on the gurdwara is this true

‘Summon Taksal chief to Takht’

Sarmastpur (Jalandhar), Echoing the sentiments of the ousted chief sewadar of Baba Shaheedan gurdwara Bhai Manjit Singh at Sarmastpur village on the Jalandhar Pathankot road, an 11- member committee of this and surrounding villages today demanded that Damdami Taksal chief Baba Harnam Singh Khalsa, who also happens to be the president of Gurmat Sidhant Sant Samaj, should be summoned at Akal Takht and declared “tankhaiya” for “sacrilege” of Guru Granth Sahib.

President of the action committee Manohar Singh alleged that Baba Harnam Singh along with his supporters had resorted to violence for taking control of Shaheedan gurdwara a few days ago.

Damdami Taksal has been looking after Shaheedan gurdwara since 1994.

I heard from Taksal here in Surrey (Canada) that the vehicle that Baba Harnam Singh was sitting in was attacked by someone on a tractor. The person rammed the tractor into the vehicle three times and then the Singhs fired rounds into the air.......I don't know if the person got away or if the Singhs got him........I haven't heard anything about this "Kabza" story......

haha no i think you guys are mistaken. Bhai Manjeet Singh has not been reporting back to taksal for the last 10 years he has been doing seva and has been taking money from the gurdwara for his own personal uses and has built kothis and such. Baba Takhur Singh ji did not really check up on this for whatever reason lol. so therefore when singhs realized that bhai manjeet singh was doing things like this it was decided that he should be removed. When bhai manjeet singh heard about this he went to gather medir and claimed that baba harnam singh ji was going to do kabza on the gurdwara when all that was gonna happen was a simple changing of sevadars. so the people bhai manjeet singh had gathered... one them hit a car of the taksal multiple times on purpose and so they had to get out and defend themselves from getting run over... lol. its was pretty crazy. shots were fired and the medeer ran off and things were handled quickly. no worries.

The truth from Damdami Taksal Jatha Bhindran - Press Release

The full story can be read in this press release, but Damdami Taksal's cars were attacked, Damdami Taksal went to remove Bhai Manjit Singh from his seva as President of Gurdwara Shaheedan Patshahi Shevi (Damdami Taksal), Bhai Manjit Singh had two tractors try and crush the cars that Damdami Taksal Singh's had arrived, he claimed TAKSAL came to do KABZA on a Gurdwara Sahib which was ALREADY under their control, so he spread the news to local villagers and go groups of young lads together, the car that Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa were in was crushed from both sides by tractors.

Before this incident, Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa contacted Bhai Manjit Singh several times to discuss the situation of the Gurdwara Sahib Kar Seva, but this was ignored, and seva that was being given to the Gurdwara Sahib was disappearing FAST, then finally Baba Ji summoned Bhai Manjit Singh to Gurdwara GurDarshan Parkash Mehta, which Bhai Manjit Singh refused, then Damdami Taksal went to change the Sevadaars of the Gurdwara Sahib.

The Darbar Sahib Ji was full of bottles of diesel that Bhai Manjit Singh group were going to spray over the Singh's of Damdami Taksal, which was done, but the Taksali Singh's fired rounds OUTSIDE the Gurdwara complex, and Bhai Manjit Singh and co. were no where to be seen, you can read the full story in the press release.

post-4704-1181730589.jpg

Khalsa Ji, read the press release by Damdami Taksal, and whats been happening at the Gurdwara Sahib, then see the REAL kamai Bhai Manjit Singh have been doing from the GOLAK at the Gurdwara Sahib.

If the steps Taksal took were wrong then what should they have done instead? They spoke to Bhai Manjit Singh several times, even asked to change his duties to Sri Anandpur Sahib, which he agreed to but then later denied.

The complaints about Bhai Manjit Singh were also given to SachKhand Vaasi Sant Giani Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, on which Baba Ji warned Bhai Manjit Singh about his actions.

Please read the press release.

nice nice, use baba takhar singh jis name to do your dirty work. first harnam brands baba ji a liar and a fake and now uses his name to justify his actions!

listen singh, as always there is more to this then meets the eye. I have NEVER EVER heard anything but praise about manjeet singh (including from the singhs who were baba ji). suddenly harnam pops up, decides that he wants manjeet singh out etc.

ps, dont throw accusations, provide evidence of the so called kothis manjeet singh has, and also evidence of this diesal that he had prepared to throw on harnam. i would love to see pictures and ownership papers to these kothis and other property that manjeet singh has obtained. if you cant provide the evidence then keep quiet and let the people with their own agenda;s do their propoganda with their press releases etc.

please tell us when baba ji is meant to have warned manjeet singh?

where are the kothis?

when where they purchased?

did the villager who attacked harnams car do so under the orders of manjeet singh or was it bacause he felt manjeet singhs was being thrown out without just cause.

i and other members of the sangat need evidence before you rubbish somebodies name.

as i have said i have only heard praise, if you can prove wrong doings then do it.

and pleaseeeeee a 'press release' from harnam and co. is hardly evidence lol, im sure the indian govt did a press release after 84 as well. press releases dont mean diddly squat.

evidence please?

thank you.

oh and ps ... i wonder if harnam like the idea of living in jullandar ... that wouldnt have anything to do with trying to kick out the current sevdar would it lol!

evidence please. thank you.

nice nice, use baba takhar singh jis name to do your dirty work. first harnam brands baba ji a liar and a fake and now uses his name to justify his actions!

listen singh, as always there is more to this then meets the eye. I have NEVER EVER heard anything but praise about manjeet singh (including from the singhs who were baba ji). suddenly harnam pops up, decides that he wants manjeet singh out etc.

ps, dont throw accusations, provide evidence of the so called kothis manjeet singh has, and also evidence of this diesal that he had prepared to throw on harnam. i would love to see pictures and ownership papers to these kothis and other property that manjeet singh has obtained. if you cant provide the evidence then keep quiet and let the people with their own agenda;s do their propoganda with their press releases etc.

where are the kothis?

did the villager who attacked harnams car do so under the orders of manjeet singh or was it bacause he felt manjeet singhs was being thrown out without just cause.

i and other members of the sangat need evidence before you rubbish somebodies name.

as i have said i have only heard praise, if you can prove wrong doings then do it.

and pleaseeeeee a 'press release' from harnam and co. is hardly evidence lol, im sure the indian govt did a press release after 84 as well. press releases dont mean diddly squat.

evidence please?

thank you.

oh and ps ... i wonder if harnam like the idea of living in jullandar ... that wouldnt have anything to do with trying to kick out the current sevdar would it lol!

nicely put ak47. . . ps if you want to discuss the topic plz p the relevent singhs and leave it from the forum. thanks.

daturbanata plz get your facts straight first. 2ndly there are very few singhs who have the same or more kamai than bhai manjeet singh at the moment so i wudnt personally do nindya of such a gursikh, as for bhai harnaam singh and others i dnt wanna comment on them. lets just say things ent as they seem.

where are the kothis?

evidence please?

thank you.

nicely put ak47. . .

daturbanata plz get your facts straight first.

2ndly there are very few singhs who have the same or more kamai than bhai manjeet singh at the moment so i wudnt personally do nindya of such a gursikh, as for bhai harnaam singh and others i dnt wanna comment on them. lets just say things ent as they seem.

ps if you want to discuss the topic plz pm the relevent singhs and leave it from the forum. thanks.