Hindu Lady Guru Maa

Guest Guest

The reason i have problem with such 'holy' people is coz they use gurbani for their purposes. We are already struggling to make our point that we are seperate and have nothing to do with hinduism and then these people do their parchaar of brahmanism and at the same time using gurbani which links sikhi to hinduism as it's got a lot to do wiv brahmanwaad.

Why don't these people do viakhya of quran and hadiths or bible??? Coz they know there aren't many takers of it in the deras.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason i have problem with such 'holy' people is coz they use gurbani for their purposes.

We are already struggling to make our point that we are seperate and have nothing to do with hinduism and then these people do their parchaar of brahmanism and at the same time using gurbani which links sikhi to hinduism as it's got a lot to do wiv brahmanwaad.

Why don't these people do viakhya of quran and hadiths or bible??? Coz they know there aren't many takers of it in the deras.

You know honestly I can tell you have no idea what she is about or have much of a clue what her intentions are and nor have you truly heard her speak. But you are free to and are more than welcome to place her in your money making, fake, brahmanwaad spreading, having no right to speak on Sikhi, who have nothing better to do but go hunting for Chelas, making Deras, so they can get some High from praise and money basket. That is your God given freedom of thought and opinion.

God bless my veer ji, may He bless us both with greater understanding and wisdom.

Guest Akirtghan

simply because the gyan our guru sahib has is unparallel pray.gif and yet it is explained in such simple terms that it is easy for an average person to understand :umm:

The reason i have problem with such 'holy' people is coz they use gurbani for their purposes.

We are already struggling to make our point that we are seperate and have nothing to do with hinduism and then these people do their parchaar of brahmanism and at the same time using gurbani which links sikhi to hinduism as it's got a lot to do wiv brahmanwaad.

You know honestly I can tell you have no idea what she is about or have much of a clue what her intentions are and nor have you truly heard her speak. But you are free to and are more than welcome to place her in your money making, fake, brahmanwaad spreading, having no right to speak on Sikhi, who have nothing better to do but go hunting for Chelas, making Deras, so they can get some High from praise and money basket. That is your God given freedom of thought and opinion.

God bless my veer ji, may He bless us both with greater understanding and wisdom.

Honestly i have no idea of her intentions but i have heard her speak numerous times. Her discourses, japji sahib vyakha is played on punjabi radio and her hindi discourses are played on astha channel. I find her a different person on radio from what i see her on t.v. She seems totally sikh while doing japji sahib vyakhya and a hindu sadhvi or propogating brahmanism while addressing hindus. And that's why i have problem. Why cant she be 'Herself' rather than changing gears like ashutosh did: sporting a turban while meeting sikhs and being his usual self while giving 'darshan' to hindus. Do true sants or mahapursh pay attention toward such tactics?

Anyway if i am wrong or misguided may waheguru bless me.

Or are these references speaking of a Universal Truth that the Guru being not limited to the 11 Gurus , instead that the Guru is any enlightened individual anywhere in the world, embodying the Truth.

According to Gurbani there is only One Satguru (True Guru) and that is Guru Nanak Sahib.

Guest Guest
all you people who think she is Hindu or associated with any religion are just plain Ignorant of who she is...Nor have you listened to her lectures, nor have you taken any interest in understanding her response. It is very easy to disect someone, call them names because frankly its easy to do, no effort is needed. Someone says something that you don't agree with, why waste time trying to see it from their point of view or spend some time contemplating the situation that it happened in. Try to see what was said before or afterwards in the discussion....no well that takes time, effort and sincerity in trying to see if perhaps it is 'I' that misunderstood, perhaps 'I' failed to comprehend the message...but no..lets all of just blatantly start blabbling.

Nindo, nindo..hor nindo...why stop here....please continue it truly does help your own spiritual progress.

Dear All

Constitution of India gives us right of voice.

Its just like a sword without a cover, better if we all use this sword cautiously.

Spreading wrong statements kine this won't help either our "Sikhi" or any readed even.

so enjoy

Or are these references speaking of a Universal Truth that the Guru being not limited to the 11 Gurus , instead that the Guru is any enlightened individual anywhere in the world, embodying the Truth.

According to Gurbani there is only One Satguru (True Guru) and that is Guru Nanak Sahib.

I Agree with your statement 100%, but i don't think you intended to say what i interpeted, do correctly me if i am wrong.

Christian says, Jesus is the only Son of God. Muslims say only believers in Mohammed will to heaven. Now we have also claimed the monopoly. You are entitled to your statement, but i believe the reason and the depth of the words Subh tay vudha Satgur Nanak, Jin kal raakhi mayree is lost in the loosly translated words as you've done above. If you've used another refrence from Gurbani then please let me know and we can discuss that as well. This is the only one I know that says it directly.

Firstly using your statement. A child who loves thier loving mother will think her mother is the best mother in the world and far as she is concerned she is the only mother. But as she will grow up, she will realize there are other mothers in this world who love thier children as much as hers.

There is a hidden Bhaavna in those words....the Deciples of any master consider their master to be their one and only protector because that much surrender is needed from a Deciple inorder to fully devote themselves to their Guru. It is natural for them to consider their Guru to be their sole Guradian, just as it is yours to consider Guru Nanak as to be the Greatest and only SatGuru. But do you truely believe that is what Gurbani is telling you that only Guru Nanak Dev ji who was born in Nankana Sahib to be the only True Guru and there existed none before him nor there exist any today?

Secondly, The word that is used is SatguR, not SatgurU. That one letter changes the meaning, Satgur speaks of the Universal Consciousness. In this case that Consciousness is called Nanak which translates to Na-Aank (Without-Ego) as im sure you already know. The word SatgurU speaks of that which embodies that Consciousness. Considering the entire Shabad, it is speaking of God and as you know there is nothing bigger than God. I've known people use Nanak synonomously with God , So I do fully agree with your statement if you speak it in this sense.

The panktee you quoted simply means that Guru Nanak Sahib is the greatest of all but there are other quotes which clearly say that there is only One Satguru or Guru. Gurbani doesn't say there are different types of Gurus with different level of spirituality. There is no difference between Guru (Satguru) and Waheguru. Both are the same.

I don't think you really understand who Guru Nanak Sahib Ji is. Guru or Satguru is not in the cycle of death and birth so the question of "before Guru Nanak" doesn't make any sense as it implies that Guru Sahib took birth which would've surely resulted in death but Guru doesn't fit in this category. Guru Sahib is "Sada Sada" and has been there since Aad. Just because Guru Sahib "Pargat" in Sargun form doesn't mean he took birth. Bhai Gurdas Ji doesn't say Guru Sahib took birth. According to Gurbani Guru Nanak Sahib has been Guru of all ages. I can provide quotes to back up my statements but I didn't because this topic has been discussed so many times before.

I don't undermine other religions but I do believe Sikhi is 100% truth and superior to all. Other religions condemn non-believers to hell but Sikhi doesn't. Not achieving salvation doesn't result in going to hell but in reincarnation. Those who do good deeds and practice spirituality will certainly get fruits of their labor and get better karmas but will not get muktee. I believe every word of Gurbani is true which says that without becoming Guru-wala (and there is only One True Guru) no one has or will ever achieve salvation. Others or you may not like it but Gurbani is never wrong.

p.s. - do a search on "Sikhi the only way" and I am sure you will find the topic. Otherwise let me know and I will find it.