Hindu Lady Guru Maa

Guest Guest

Bani is telling us repeatedly to go and get naam from the Guroo, that is in essence the whole message of Gurbani (A very crude description of bani I know, but for the sake of argument), why listen to someones personal understanding of Bani, if they themself, after learning so much of it, have not realised that they are meant to get become a Sikh of the Guroo and get naam, her learnings of Gurbani are then useless. Jap Ji Sahib tells us, Sochai Soch na hovaee je sochee lakh vaar, so so what if this lady, (with all due respect to her) has learnt the meanings of Gurbani, if she herself has not applied to it, why would I listen to her?

I would rather listen to Guroo Sahib himself, and also the true Gurmukhs who have actually applied the meanings of Gurbani to their lives, thats the only way I could be inspired and learn something myself.

This is nothing to do with religions, I have nothing against any dharam, if she had the appearance of a christian, muslim, jew whatever I wouldnt care, even if she dressed like a Sikh but was a pakhandi without naam, it would be the same.

I agree with you veer that there is only ONE True Guru, but this True Guru is Anaami. I said what I said, because you had used the words Guru Nanak Dev as being the Sole Guru. Now I simply could've misunderstood you (semantics), but i was getting the impression that you were implying that the body that was born in 1469 to be the Sole instance of Avtaaran of the Nameless Divinity. That there existed no such instances before or nor will any after?

Guroo Nanak Dev Ji Mahraj was always here and he exists in only two different roops, Bani which has been here from the beginning of time and then offcourse the physical bodys of the 10 human roop Guroo Sahibs.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because she is not amritdhari = Whatever she says is false

If some "Amritdhari" did the exact same katha you all would be jumping for joy and screaming Alleluia

If someone is telling you that such and such car is great, its the best car there is, but they dont have one themselves, would you or would you not find it absurd?

If some "Amritdhari" did the exact same katha you all would be jumping for joy and screaming Alleluia

If someone is telling you that such and such car is great, its the best car there is, but they dont have one themselves, would you or would you not find it absurd?

No i get that all the time :D

Bani is telling us repeatedly to go and get naam from the Guroo, that is in essence the whole message of Gurbani (A very crude description of bani I know, but for the sake of argument), why listen to someones personal understanding of Bani, if they themself, after learning so much of it, have not realised that they are meant to get become a Sikh of the Guroo and get naam, her learnings of Gurbani are then useless. Jap Ji Sahib tells us, Sochai Soch na hovaee je sochee lakh vaar, so so what if this lady, (with all due respect to her) has learnt the meanings of Gurbani, if she herself has not applied to it, why would I listen to her?

My veer, well I think there are Major differences in your Knowledge and her Knowledge. If you care to understand what she is about then have a listen to her Jaap Sahib Katha, she answers this exact question of yours and if you still don't agree, then that is totally fine, no one is forcing you to do so.

I would rather listen to Guroo Sahib himself, and also the true Gurmukhs who have actually applied the meanings of Gurbani to their lives, thats the only way I could be inspired and learn something myself.

No one is telling you to not to listen to the Guru Sahib himself, or much less implying that you 'must' listen to her. People jump to conclusion without knowing what someone is about. To avoid this they need to research that person and for this reason to avoid misunderstanding I'm simply suggesting that they need to listen to what she has to say. Then they are more than welcome to say, well I don't agree with this. Which fine as not everyone will agree with what she has to say and besides that is not the point. It is to simply avoid everyone running all over their Jumping to Conclusion Mat on the obvious blatant statements.

Unless of course that someone is an expert in the field of Cars? but then again, how would anyone come to find out who is an expert and who isn't without actually listening to the thoughts and ideas of that 'someone'.

wjkk wjkf,

i don't know much about guruma. I just went to the website and listend to some of her vichars quickly...

my personal feeling was one of an inspired person trying to share what she has attained with others...which is a great thing...

i don't want to get into the debates about who is guru and who isn't guru...There is only one guru... but even in saying that people are limiting the oneness of the true guru...

true guru is shabad...

as gurbani says, shabad guru surat dhun chela... that is something to worth reflecting on...

as for people dissing guruma without listening to her vichars....i think that is narrowminded and not in line with gurmat... I would challenge anyone here to show me in gurbani where it says not to listen to the vichars of people and reflect...the criticisms i've read about her seem very petty....i'm reminded of sanj kareejay gunaa kayree schod avgun chaleeaay... i would also challenge someone to show me in gurmat ithaas when guru sahib ever disrespected any person of the spiritual persuasion, who may not have been sikh...

i think some of you people need to read more gurmat ithaaas...only then can you truly understand what our gurus were all about...how they lived their life, start with simply reading guru kalgidhar chamatkaar by bhai vir singh ji....or ashth guru chamatkar, guru nanak chamatkaar...or sooraj parkash by kavi santokh singh ji...

we'll see how guru sahib encouraged people to follow their respective dharam but warned them not to be blind to faithless rituals and hypocrisy....the same warning applies even today to all so-called religious people, including sikhs...

this is jss btw..i was too lazy to go sign in

• 6 months later...
Guest Pravesh
The reason i have problem with such 'holy' people is coz they use gurbani for their purposes. We are already struggling to make our point that we are seperate and have nothing to do with hinduism and then these people do their parchaar of brahmanism and at the same time using gurbani which links sikhi to hinduism as it's got a lot to do wiv brahmanwaad.

Why don't these people do viakhya of quran and hadiths or bible??? Coz they know there aren't many takers of it in the deras.

Please refer to Japji Sahib Ji. If I know it just I would know it all but could tell nothing. I wish I had been introduced to it earlier. I would have put my time to better use. Waheguru.

Sikhs 'as a race' do not have monopoly over any of 11 Gurus but all Sikhs 'Shishayas' have the priviledge. Nobody is Sikh by birth but anyone may become one if Waheguru issues that command. At birth they are Hindus or Jews or anyone else BUT Sikhs. Please do not go against the grain of what our Gurus (10 Gurus jis + Guru Granth Sahib Ji) have taught us. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the only Guru that we need and they are for all and not for any one race. Everything that needed to go into has gone into it. Let's not waste time reinventing the wheel. May Waheguru protect and guide me.