Facebook...

amank

Facebook

i am not sure if facebook is right or wrong..... alot of singhs and singhians have it.... so i'm confused.... itn't facebook a place to meet people or is it just for friends to share.... but then again we have msn and a telephone for that..... whats the purpose or facebook and why are so many singhs and singhians on it.. ? Is it right or wrong...??

Help me please

Bhul chok maf karna

Kaur

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like with anything Gurmukho - use sensibly. Theres nothing to say "Sikhi" is against it. Dont see Sikhi as something that has rules and regulations. Enshrine Gurbani in your minds and ur "mat" will not be YOUR "mat" anymore - it will be "Gurmat" (the Guru's "mat") and thats how the answers will just come themselves.

Forgive my mistakes.

Its like with anything Gurmukho - use sensibly. Theres nothing to say "Sikhi" is against it. Dont see Sikhi as something that has rules and regulations. Enshrine Gurbani in your minds and ur "mat" will not be YOUR "mat" anymore - it will be "Gurmat" (the Guru's "mat") and thats how the answers will just come themselves.

Forgive my mistakes.

^ well said. :TH:

all depends on how you use it.

Yes it depends on how you use it

but i dont think its exactly same as hi5 and stuff. It doesnt say for meeting new friends nor does that actualy happen.

No one else but your contacts can see your profile.

theres advantages like you can set up event groups and post events up and see who is coming from your contacts and who isnt

and as Carpe Diem said...............its all down to how you use it!

Guest peacemaker
FACEBOOK rokz! theres nuffin perverted or wrong with it, it keeps u incontact with old m8z!

Glad you feel that way, mate! So, can I get your facebook id then? pray.gif

facebook, one of the best things made...it gives us a chance to keep in touch with ol pals from high school, little school and what not....how is it bad?? it is bad...cyber bullying and what not...but the purpose of facebook is to connect friends...its an awsome innovation of other popular chat tools.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

what do you think of sikhi version of hi5 myspace and facebox ect. ???????

waheguru waheguru waheguru wahe-Jio

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

Whats so special about the sikhi version?