Help

Guest Raman

Guest Raman

Sangat Jee.. this Is Urgent.. i Delete A very Important Folder which Had many important Documents .. is there anyway that i cant get it back??.. as i kno that it isnt delted off my hardrive???!!

System restore does not recover your work files etc, it only restores the file that window needs to run. I may be wrong but thats the impression i get becuase otherwise you would not need to back up your pc you could just create a restore point.

As far as the "Recycle" bin is concerned, yeh look there the folder/files might be there. If you have emptied the recycle bin then goto

www.download.com

download a file recovery tool, http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q...earch&meta=

When you delete files, they dont get deleted, they just get marked as deleted on ur disk and the become hidden.Later on window overwrites this space with other files. So until then you can use these file recovery programs to see and restore the files.

be carefull though. If you install these tools on the same drive as your delted folder chances are they will overwrite that area of the disk. Most of these tools will dangle the carrot for u anyway ie install and then say buy or register to be able to recover this file.

Install them on a usb drive or something if u want best chance of recovery.

paji it may be in the recyle bin lol

but if u cant find there, u can try this software that i have it helps recover lost files, it would be idea if it that important that u make use of another computer while then. as most stuff u delete on ur oc does not get delect it just get removed 4rom viewables, until the computer has got somthing else to right in space (ie right over it) even if u cant see it may still be there.

paji i can get u a file recovery software, just let me know if u aint got 1 already

Guest Raman

Hai Hai.. im not that stupid rolleyes.gif .. its not in the recling bin i didnt put it in there.. and i duno whats happened 2 it 1 min it was there nex min it wasnt.. i found some of these trial software like file scavenger.... which shows its still on my machine but.. the dont let me get the stuff back

Hai Hai.. im not that stupid rolleyes.gif .. its not in the recling bin i didnt put it in there.. and i duno whats happened 2 it 1 min it was there nex min it wasnt.. i found some of these trial software like file scavenger.... which shows its still on my machine but.. the dont let me get the stuff back

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Phen Ji/Pha Ji Use Tune Up it lets you get stuff back

Phen Ji/Pha Ji Use Tune Up it lets you get stuff back

good program