Chris Benoit R.i.p

WILDSINGH

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior

The Wolverine was a classic wrestler who had many similarities and style to Pratan Kushdi wrestling, a talented wrestler.

May he and his family find Peace.

He might have killed his wife and son first? Vahegurooo

yeah man just read it................i cannot confirm if this is genuine but a report claims that he killed his family on the saturday/sunday then himself on the Monday......................wot the hell man...........wot is this world coming too? His son was only 7 man......................

May Waheguru give his family strength to get through this difficult time pray.gif

just to confirm, Vince mcmahon is not dead right?

Vince is alive, he cancelled all storylines and announced, "Tonight's storyline was to be the alleged demise of my character Vince McMahon, but in reality Chris Benoit, his son and wife are dead.

"Their bodies were discovered this afternoon in their new Atlanta home. The authorities are undergoing an investigation.

"We can only offer our condolences to the extended family of Chris Benoit. All we can do is pay tribute to Chris Benoit.

"We will offer you some of the most memorable moments in Chris's professional life."