SMART Responding to Bharati Mukherjee’s Comments a

Guest learner singh

Guest mehtab

bharati mukherjee is a bengali...here is what i would love to say to her if i came face to face with her

(1) the Sikh soldiers saved the honor of bengali women in the indo-pak war of 1971 by removing their turbans and giving them to the captured bengali women who didnt have a single strand of cloth on their body when they were in the captivity of pakistani soldiers.

Guest mehtab

bharati mukherjee is a bengali...here is what i would love to say to her if i came face to face with her

(1) the Sikh soldiers saved the honor of bengali women in the indo-pak war of 1971 by removing their turbans and giving them to the captured bengali women who didnt have a single strand of cloth on their body when they were in the captivity of pakistani soldiers.

(2) Swami Vivekanand, the 1st Indian to go out of India and speak at the All Religions Conference in Chicago more than a hundred years ago was from Bengal. he said that for India to survive and progress, every Indian will have to be like Guru Gobind Singh.

(3) Rabindranath Tagore, the most celebrated Indian poet, was a Bengali. He stopped cutting his hair and beard after being influenced by Guru Gobind Singh's philosophy.

(4) Subhash Chandra Bose, one of the pioneers of the Indian independence struggle was a Bengali. He set up the Azad Hind Fauj aka Indian Republican Army which had a strength of 42,000, out of which 28,000 were Sikhs.

and u called Sikhs as terrorists? the ones without whom u bengalis wouldn't be there today?