Please For My Mother..please, Please, Please

misskaur

Thank you so much for your replies.. I know that simran and ardaas are the only ways.. All we can do is pray and have faith in waheguru.

When I wrote this post I was a complete wreck, desperate and panicky.. After reading these replies I feel a little more laid back and like I said all I can do is pray. Thank you for taking time to read and reply, those few words really can meand a broken heart! xx

Thank you so much for your replies.. I know that simran and ardaas are the only ways.. All we can do is pray and have faith in waheguru.

When I wrote this post I was a complete wreck, desperate and panicky.. After reading these replies I feel a little more laid back and like I said all I can do is pray. Thank you for taking time to read and reply, those few words really can meand a broken heart! xx

no broken hearts bhain jee

u r daughter to guru gobind singh jee... no broken hearts

I am very sorry to hear about this, I think what I would do in this situation (I have been in this situation with my father) is to go to local gurdwara and get "sehaj path" done or even Sukhmani Sahib path and participate. As for a little pray, I hope your mum is chardikala very soon, and with Guru jis grace she will in no doubt get better very very soon. Ask and tell Guru ji that you need her more than ever and also keep doing simran in your mind.

All the best, feel confident and positive, the Guru is on your side. pray.gif

My father suffered a brain haemorrage a long time ago in the Gurdwara, an hour before his path duty, I got to know, and I pleaded with the Guru and said "Please dont take the khalsa away, I need him, and i want him to see my wedding etc, I prayed to Guru ji and also phoned Bhagat Charan Singh in Hoshiarpur and told him, he said he will be in chardikala, anyway at night before his operation, I concentrated on Guru ji and I pleaded whilst doing so I saw this very bright light, a soothing light, I cried but I had faith, I told Guru ji, you are the saviour, you are the only one who could save him, next day arrived, and my dad was the STAR patient said the senior surgeon after the 8 hour operation, he came out very well and is here with us today, just like this your mother too will recover, with Guru ji, theres more hope than anything else.