Please For My Mother..please, Please, Please

misskaur

SSA Brothers and sisters.. I am in desperate need of your prayers for my mum.. I always feel a little cheeky asking for people to pray for me, however this is a desperate situation and I believe the people of this site will pray from within their hearts...

8 weeks ago my mum was well and holidaying in India.. 8 weeks ago I spoke to mum on the phone and she sounded very happy and was enjoying her trip.. the next day I had a phone call early morning to say my mum had had a stroke.. I rushed to be with my brothers and dad in leeds (i live near manchester).. on my arrival my eldest brother told me mum was critical and in a deep coma.. my dad and brother flew out to be by her side.. we (my brother and me) followed a few days later.. she was bad, but by this time was stable.. it was horrible to see her like this, i stayed 10 days (as i'd left my 8 month old baby with my husband).. everyday was a struggle to cope.. everyday we prayed and hoped.. my dad had then arranged for her to be airlifted back to england (thanks to insurance company).. so she's now in Leeds General Infirmary.. Although there is more movement then when I was in India.. she's still no better. She opens one eye and stares at one spot, she shifts her legs and makes mouth movement. We talk to her all the time.. Yesterday her consulatnt sat with us and has said we should decide on what would be best for her.. 1, we were to decide if she stopped breathing (god forbid) do we ressusitate (sp).. 2, long term the consultant see's her the way she is today, he thinks she will not get any better and will stay like this for the rest of her life.. she is completely dependant, he did stress there was no rush for a decision, as there is hope, but very very little hope.. we are not giving up.. The damage done in her brain stem is SEVERE.... but how will I cope if it comes to saying bye... how will I live without my best friend.. the woman I call for advice on everything.. omg.... i'm more scared to how I will deal with life without her rather then actually losing her.. ahh, i feel so selfish.. Now that I am coming to an end on this post, I am thinking, ''why am I writing this''.. but i guess it's because i need support.. I lost my daughter in nov 2005.. that was the worst time ever.. but life went on.. even though i miss her.. but my mum.. well she's my mum.. and i'm scared I won't cope as well.. please please someone help me... help me..please........... don't want her to die!! We as her familty do see improvement, very small improvemnt, but surely these are good signs.. miricals do happen.. don't they!!??!! Please please do ardaad for my mum.. she is a wonderful woman and very very religious.. why do these things happen to good people??????????

One last thing.. my mum's family have had many predictions from saanth's in India.. every one of them have said mum will get better.. so should I believe them?? Would a saanth really know??? pray.gif

Vaheguruuuu ...

the best way to go through this time is to be by your mums side.. and not only being at her side but make sure simran/bani is going on continuously rather than ppl mounring/crying/etx..

ive heard soo many stories of ppl getting better by the power of naam/bani .. nothing else should be going on in that room except for naam/bani since she is a religious person ur saying .. its prob what she prob wants too ! even if there are signs of her improving .. naam/bani must not stop ..

.. i hope ur mum gets better soon ....

vaheguruuu

Vaheguruuuu ...

the best way to go through this time is to be by your mums side.. and not only being at her side but make sure simran/bani is going on continuously rather than ppl mounring/crying/etx..

ive heard soo many stories of ppl getting better by the power of naam/bani .. nothing else should be going on in that room except for naam/bani since she is a religious person ur saying .. its prob what she prob wants too ! even if there are signs of her improving .. naam/bani must not stop ..

.. i hope ur mum gets better soon ....

vaheguruuu

Thank you.. We took in a cd player.. as she is in a side room we have the volume turned up, and at the moment there is simran playing, which never stops.. we will be taking a sukhmani saab cd in so we can play that too.. we have also got amrit which we put on her lips. Thank you for your words.. i am happy that not everyone will give up on her.

somethings i heard from ppl ..

dun attempt to talk to her if shes in a coma and when shes coming bak in a out .. only try to chant simran to her .. have a couple of ppl in the room ..while shes concious especially ..doing simran out loud .. try to get her to do it with u guys .. do this not to only see if she would say it with u guys (or until she does) but keep going.. hold her hand ...

...naam sehaaee sudhaa sung aagai leae shuddaae ...

vaheguruuu

If they are true sants... they will see into the future as they are gurus bhagats. Its all vaheguroos hukam.. please do ardas for her well being and go to the punj pyara and ask them to bless you and ur family.

Death is in gods hands if a guru wala does an ardas he can turn things around. So makesure u get gursikhs do ardas for u and ur family.

Aukhee gharee na dekhan de-eee apna birrad smaleh!!!

In times of hardship guru looks after his sikhs....

vaheguroooo

stay in chardikala bhenjee

SSA Brothers and sisters.. I am in desperate need of your prayers for my mum.. I always feel a little cheeky asking for people to pray for me, however this is a desperate situation and I believe the people of this site will pray from within their hearts...

8 weeks ago my mum was well and holidaying in India.. 8 weeks ago I spoke to mum on the phone and she sounded very happy and was enjoying her trip.. the next day I had a phone call early morning to say my mum had had a stroke.. I rushed to be with my brothers and dad in leeds (i live near manchester).. on my arrival my eldest brother told me mum was critical and in a deep coma.. my dad and brother flew out to be by her side.. we (my brother and me) followed a few days later.. she was bad, but by this time was stable.. it was horrible to see her like this, i stayed 10 days (as i'd left my 8 month old baby with my husband).. everyday was a struggle to cope.. everyday we prayed and hoped.. my dad had then arranged for her to be airlifted back to england (thanks to insurance company).. so she's now in Leeds General Infirmary.. Although there is more movement then when I was in India.. she's still no better. She opens one eye and stares at one spot, she shifts her legs and makes mouth movement. We talk to her all the time.. Yesterday her consulatnt sat with us and has said we should decide on what would be best for her.. 1, we were to decide if she stopped breathing (god forbid) do we ressusitate (sp).. 2, long term the consultant see's her the way she is today, he thinks she will not get any better and will stay like this for the rest of her life.. she is completely dependant, he did stress there was no rush for a decision, as there is hope, but very very little hope.. we are not giving up.. The damage done in her brain stem is SEVERE.... but how will I cope if it comes to saying bye... how will I live without my best friend.. the woman I call for advice on everything.. omg.... i'm more scared to how I will deal with life without her rather then actually losing her.. ahh, i feel so selfish.. Now that I am coming to an end on this post, I am thinking, ''why am I writing this''.. but i guess it's because i need support.. I lost my daughter in nov 2005.. that was the worst time ever.. but life went on.. even though i miss her.. but my mum.. well she's my mum.. and i'm scared I won't cope as well.. please please someone help me... help me..please........... don't want her to die!! We as her familty do see improvement, very small improvemnt, but surely these are good signs.. miricals do happen.. don't they!!??!! Please please do ardaad for my mum.. she is a wonderful woman and very very religious.. why do these things happen to good people??????????

One last thing.. my mum's family have had many predictions from saanth's in India.. every one of them have said mum will get better.. so should I believe them?? Would a saanth really know??? pray.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear Sister Ji, thanks for sharing your current family situation with us. Please do not think negative at all.... dont think the way that she is a good lady but still why shes had stroke? etc....We all should be really thank full to shri waheguru ji that things could be worst than what they are.... hope you know what i mean.

also, as the other person said, naam simran is must and should not stop in anyways... even if you play it in cd and leave it on at low volume or someone in the room doing mool mantar or naam jaap.

One more thing, please don't think to what these pakandi saadh say, listen to what gurbani says stay happy in which guru ji wants us to live.

Hope your mummy ji will be on her feet once again and can do seva in gurughar.

bhul chuk maaf karni

gujj ke balaawo:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

fateh,

every1s thoughts and ardaas are with you at this time, we all hope your mother recovers, leave it up to guru ji who will decide the best course!

bhul chuk maf