Bbc 2 ,9pm 2nite - Partion Victims Tell All

gurbhagat

Have you seen the villages on the East Punjab side of Wagha and compared them to the ones on the West Punjab side? It was the same feeling that one got in the 80s when the bus passed Shambu barrier from Haryana into Punjab. Mind you I will admit that some of the overseas Pakistanis may well have funded the construction of palatial homes in their villages funded by drugs deals/benefits fraud and/or whiplash 'injury' claims!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen the villages on the East Punjab side of Wagha and compared them to the ones on the West Punjab side? It was the same feeling that one got in the 80s when the bus passed Shambu barrier from Haryana into Punjab. Mind you I will admit that some of the overseas Pakistanis may well have funded the construction of palatial homes in their villages funded by drugs deals/benefits fraud and/or whiplash 'injury' claims!!

:WW: :WW: :WW:

Why don't we all admit it, the old budha who was bragging about slaying muslims is an absolute legend and was hilarious!

Is that what you think boskobalan?

Why don't we all admit it, the old budha who was bragging about slaying muslims is an absolute legend and was hilarious!

lol hehehe well it sounded quite fair even though i knw its wrong to say ohmy.gif ....

What do you mean by fair? lol

lol hehehe well it sounded quite fair even though i knw its wrong to say ohmy.gif ....

What do you mean by fair? lol

to the killings they started in west punjab, you think whilst the west punjab sikhs/hindus were being killed off we should have let the muslims in east punjab stay living here or move safely to pakistan lol, they got a taste of their own medicine

I think I understand what you're saying. Do you think similar stuff happened in say Banda Singh Bahdhur's time or during the misl period?

I know I read an account from the middle of the 1700s by Qazi Muhhamad specifically stating that he noticed that Singhs treated women ok in battle situations.

given the record of so-called "sikh police officers" in present day punjab who are notorious for rape and murder as well as carnage, i am not surprised to hear of "sikhs" raping and murdering Muslims during partition.

we all know that hindus can egg us on in a heartbeat. i'm sure anti-muslim propaganda was in full swing in east punjab. and as we all know, the first to fall to propaganda is the strong yet childishly gullible sikh quam.

anti-muslim sentiment is so strong in some parts of india and the hatred towards pakistan is almost a religion in india.

who would have thought that a person wearing a turban would rape and murder thousands? does KP Gill ring a bell?

i'm sure there were many peopel like KP Gill roaming the streets thirsting for Muslim blood.

sikhs were given bounties for killing sikh youth in east punjab, what makes us think that maybe sikhs did not get bounties for killing muslims during partition?

at the end of the day, the one lesson we acn all learn from all of thsi is that tyranny and injustice has no religion.

peace.