Happy Independance Day!

singhalicious

With all due respect, skepticSikh veerjee you are gonna have to make up your mind. Few days ago you said you will never support Khalistan, now you are saying you don't exactly oppose it. You don't have to change your opinion because of what some people say on forums. Whether you support or oppose it, thats a freedom of choice you have, it could be right, it could be wrong, who knows!

Stay in chardi kala veeray respect.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me or any other Khalistani don't give a d*mn about what you think or feel. You don't support the cause then why should we answer your questions since you don't support our movement? Why should we tell you which methods we will use since you are not on our side? Khalistan is centered around Gurmat and will be fought based on Gurmat principles. Armed struggle will continue whether you like it or not. Like I said, you are not asking anything new. Many like you came, asked the same questions and left. This is why we rather not repeat our answers and don't feel the need to answer to a kid who knows nothing about the movement to begin with. Many books have been written and answer your questions. Get some time to read them. have fun

You're are all so wound up that you can't address policy or pragmatism or how you'll actually proceed to create Khalistan. Those are the questions I am asking. I would even support the creation of Khalistan if it adopted a peaceful, practical, non-violent and open method. I would support it if there was no religious hatred advocated.

I will only say one thing.

Koi Kisse ko raaj na de hai | Jo lae hai nij bal pe lai hai ||

Just sikhs dont hate hindus but if they interfere with sikhi and affect our interests then we have no other choice left.