Help!family Think I Am Possesed

Guest distressed

Guest distressed

helpme. my family think a someone has done black magic on me. they keep taking me to places and make me meet scary babaes who say i am possesed by muslim bhoot.

we live in a muslim area and i have not been doing well @ school and didnt get good alevels. my brother told my mum that i hang around with muslim girls and that they r tryingto convert me. my mums convinced i am possesed. i dont no how to convince her. i am scared. people at the gurdwara say that muslims are doing black magic on sikh girls and my mum thinks i am one of them.

i feel fine, i am happy going to the gurdwara. i have muslim friends and they are cool. i have sikh and goray friends too. all are cool. i no i am not possesed but my mum and brother think i am.

honestly, you can't do much to convince a true believer of superstition. But if this is getting out of hand, and your security is harmed, you have every right to call child protective services. Don't let your love for your family and religion keep you from reporting abuse, if that's what it comes down to.

Try finding shabads that disprove superstitions. If religion is the only way to reach your family, use it. But again, there isn't much you can do to convince true believers. If you're of age, start making plans of being independent. If you manage to do that gracefully, u can still keep in touch, while not being present for their attempts to exorcise u....

a possessed person would never admit their possessed....YOUR POSSESSED lol

Well i wouldn't get tooo close to Muslims in U.K

Maybe you should think of a way to make your parents think your not possessed

e.g get good results in your re-sits

Do your paath

Arrange a paath of Sri Sukhmani Sahib at a Gurdwara near your place. I hope you are from a Sikh family, and so hopefully your parents shouldn't have a problem with this. Have the Singhs who did the paath do an Ardas for your well being after the paath is complete. Some other Singhs on this forum should know better than me. Don't fall for these babas. Gurujee is above everyone. Sri Sukhmani Sahib is powerful enough to save you from the worst of the worst of the worst (I could go on and on and on like energizer battery) miseries in life and beyond as well.

i had da same problem in ma tym.....

ma mother thought i was to close to muslim gals at school

so she made me change ma school,

which i had problem to understand y she did dat

but looking back now im glad she did, coz now if i did stay der hangin out wid em

dey would of converted me, coz dey did it to another sikh gal who use to hangout wid em

at dat tym i though al of dem were safe, n dat its ma parents dat r stupid but

ma parents did da right thing, in which i thank em so much

now im very happy wid ma life...

ma masi always hanged arounds wid muslims n guess wot she became 1 too

sad cow............

wel i think u shud do ur mool mantar evryday n believe me after 40days or so u wil find da difference, n so wil ur family

n where as for going to babe n dat lot

cumon tel ur family to wake up,

guru granth sahib agge sache mann naal ardas karo te waheguru ji bhalla karonga....

wgjkk, wgjkf

Err...try not hanging around people your parents are concerned about?

Although I am against superstition I'm not surprised that some Sikhs are very defensive in the UK about this type of thing. One minute your hanging with the kuriaan, then you get introduced to the munday...then you may say no but they are really cool...next thing we hear is that you've ran off or something....lol

^ yep so true. If you get introduced to some boys or if they try to convert you run fast, hard and far :D

Also seriously whether you believe me or not doesn't matter..... Just don't eat anything they give you. Or accept any weird gifts from them like bracelts/neckleces, stones anything conspicous.

Also it should be too hard to convince your parents or not to have a sree akhand paat sahib instead of running to some moorakh baba.

Wjkk Wjkf

Arrange a paath of Sri Sukhmani Sahib at a Gurdwara near your place. I hope you are from a Sikh family, and so hopefully your parents shouldn't have a problem with this. Have the Singhs who did the paath do an Ardas for your well being after the paath is complete. Some other Singhs on this forum should know better than me. Don't fall for these babas. Gurujee is above everyone. Sri Sukhmani Sahib is powerful enough to save you from the worst of the worst of the worst (I could go on and on and on like energizer battery) miseries in life and beyond as well.

Mehtab veer ji...so u really think he is possesed?.....

Miseries in life can never end...unless u are absorbed in the totality. This is what gurmat says.