Baldeep Singh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW! What is wrong with you UK people?

in my ancestral village in Jalandhar, there is a christian school where all the church going christian kids get free eduaction, but all the sikhs have to pay. so in my village there are a few sikh families that have started to go to church so so theie kids can get free education. the state school in the village is rubbish, and no-one wants theie kids to go there. This aint new.

Yeah, I know that Punjab is having this problem, but here in the west, education is free until college. Public schools aren't bad at all in the west. So this shouldn't be even an issue for us people living in the west.

WOW! What is wrong with you UK people?

Whats wrong with those UK people!

Stop with your generalisations Link!

Well, let's be honest here. Sikhs in the UK converting a lot these days. Look how many threads we have on this issue on this website? Point being that this isn't an isolated case. Sikhs (especially Sikh girls) are leaving sikhi for "love" or in this case, education. It is quite sad to read these types of articles on the net.

Guest peacemaker
Why slaunder me! I was trying to make a point that it isn't perfect here OR in Canada...lol

Seriously link, we all know that peeps in Canada kill each other over drug deals and misuse Gurdwaras for all kinds of crap. For you to be saying "what is wrong with you UK people" is lame. Get over it, it isn't perfect anywhere. But people like this converting is just something else.

Awwwwww, I guess you're not a fan of Punjabi Link either. Whenever I see his name in a thread, I know it's going to be ahem "interesting". :D

Why slaunder me! I was trying to make a point that it isn't perfect here OR in Canada...lol

Seriously link, we all know that peeps in Canada kill each other over drug deals and misuse Gurdwaras for all kinds of crap. For you to be saying "what is wrong with you UK people" is lame. Get over it, it isn't perfect anywhere. But people like this converting is just something else.

Awwwwww, I guess you're not a fan of Punjabi Link either. Whenever I see his name in a thread, I know it's going to be ahem "interesting". :D

I got nothing against link. Some of his points need to be said but sometimes he ruins some of the good points he makes but going for a low blow for no reason, detracting from his valid point. We are one family (in my view) if things aren't going great here it is still your people getting affected dude!

Hut ja mundaya!!!

Just a thought, recently a number of posts have been closed for being too personal etc...

I'm not saying this post is being personal, but some related posts on here regarding this particular post have been quite nasty towards the family.

I DO NOT agree with them for doing what they are planning, but who cares??

If they really want to change their daughters religion let them...its doesnt affect you or me and it shows their faith is weak.

The conversation and discussion should end there and should not go beyond that point where peopel starting taking the P*SS out of that family etc....

People make mistakes in their life, perhaps this is one but we are not to judge. Let them lead their lifes as they see fit and choose their own path. Only Maharaji can judge, in the end, if they right or wrong.

Just a thought, recently a number of posts have been closed for being too personal etc...

I'm not saying this post is being personal, but some related posts on here regarding this particular post have been quite nasty towards the family.

I DO NOT agree with them for doing what they are planning, but who cares??

If they really want to change their daughters religion let them...its doesnt affect you or me and it shows their faith is weak.

The conversation and discussion should end there and should not go beyond that point where peopel starting taking the P*SS out of that family etc....

People make mistakes in their life, perhaps this is one but we are not to judge. Let them lead their lifes as they see fit and choose their own path. Only Maharaji can judge, in the end, if they right or wrong.

Yeah OK, but you know this is stupid.