Question For S I N G H S

_anon_

ermm this might sound a bit weird but,

i was using my friends fone (my texts ran out)

and he had messages from another singh in his inbox

the end of the text had an X (for kisses)

this is totally normal for bibia,

just wondering if its the same for singhs lol

im a bit naive yeah, dont laugh at me :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He may be on GT Road..

(GT = Gay Tendencies)

LOL

I haven't come across guys sending kisses to each other yet, if I did I would assume they are likely to be a bit "Ronnie Kray" if you know what I mean......

ermm this might sound a bit weird but,

i was using my friends fone (my texts ran out)

and he had messages from another singh in his inbox

the end of the text had an X (for kisses)

this is totally normal for bibia,

just wondering if its the same for singhs lol

im a bit naive yeah, dont laugh at me :D

WJKK WJKF

i think you should ask you friend about the text i dout he is gay see what he says

lol

most likely, theres a story behind it. Sikhlionz n me always xhange x's as a joke but that dont mean we "bat for the other side"... well, im speaking for myself there more than anything :D

but nah it cud just be a joke thing they have OR... it cud be a singhni who he has named as a singh in his fone book... or maybe they just have a lot of pyaar for each other as Gursikh brothers...

look at india... guys go down the street holding hands - dont mean they are gay.

look at india... guys go down the street holding hands - dont mean they are gay.

Doesn't mean it is good either. I was well embarrassed once when two Singhs were walking down Oxford Street (!!!) hand in hand! I think they were father and son. They looked like they were from Afghanistan. People were laughing and pointing.

I mean the son wasn't a kid or anything he looked about 19/20 holding his pops hand like a baby. Disgraceful. What kind of lions are they? They looked more like p u s s y cats LOL.

lol

most likely, theres a story behind it. Sikhlionz n me always xhange x's as a joke but that dont mean we "bat for the other side"... well, im speaking for myself there more than anything :D

but nah it cud just be a joke thing they have OR... it cud be a singhni who he has named as a singh in his fone book... or maybe they just have a lot of pyaar for each other as Gursikh brothers...

:) :D :D