Question For S I N G H S

_anon_

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why would you chk somebodys inbox but again girls have always been nosey.

ermm he left his fone in my care

coz obviously he doesnt carry a handbag with him 24/7 (and i do)

ontop of tht i was bored...course i was gonna go through his inbox!

btw, hes not gay and it defo wasnt a bibi!!

look at india... guys go down the street holding hands - dont mean they are gay.

Doesn't mean it is good either. I was well embarrassed once when two Singhs were walking down Oxford Street (!!!) hand in hand! I think they were father and son. They looked like they were from Afghanistan. People were laughing and pointing.

I mean the son wasn't a kid or anything he looked about 19/20 holding his pops hand like a baby. Disgraceful. What kind of lions are they? They looked more like p u s s y cats LOL.

I dont care. I think thats wkd. If Maharaj was in physical form now, i would let him hold my hand infront of all my friends, my uni mates, colleagues at work, the whole world even. But hey... what am i talking about? MAHARAJ is in physical form... and theres a bit of Guru Jee in everyone. So if someone grasps on to my hand walking down the street, i will count it as a blessing, not something i should be embarrassed about, particularily, if they jap Naam.

Forgive me if i am wrong in that..

look at india... guys go down the street holding hands - dont mean they are gay.

Doesn't mean it is good either. I was well embarrassed once when two Singhs were walking down Oxford Street (!!!) hand in hand! I think they were father and son. They looked like they were from Afghanistan. People were laughing and pointing.

I mean the son wasn't a kid or anything he looked about 19/20 holding his pops hand like a baby. Disgraceful. What kind of lions are they? They looked more like p u s s y cats LOL.

I dont care. I think thats wkd. If Maharaj was in physical form now, i would let him hold my hand infront of all my friends, my uni mates, colleagues at work, the whole world even. But hey... what am i talking about? MAHARAJ is in physical form... and theres a bit of Guru Jee in everyone. So if someone grasps on to my hand walking down the street, i will count it as a blessing, not something i should be embarrassed about, particularily, if they jap Naam.

Yeah but it still looks majorly gay and off key when you see it down the road in England. I thought Guru ji was teaching men how to be brave noble warriors not frilly girls blouses. LOL

Yeah but it still looks majorly gay and off key when you see it down the road in England. I thought Guru ji was teaching men how to be brave noble warriors not frilly girls blouses. LOL

Actually, correction bro. Guru Jee was... sorry IS teaching Gursikhs to become SANT-SIPAHI'S... ie. Saint Soldiers. Guru Jee has purposely put SANT before SIPAHI and the aura of a SANT should be to love all and not be afraid to show it. If you havent got the aura of a SANT (and a Sant is one who will never self-proclaim that they are saintly), then you might as well call yourself something like Bhai-Sipahi or just Sipahi but never Sant Sipahi because a true SANT SIPAHI will even love his enemies, same sex or not...

Forgive my many mistakes