Help Me Guide My Friend

Morakh

Of course that requires Pesh! Just as the Kurehat is cutting hair, but any sort of beadbi to hair also falls in this catagory (dying the beard, bleaching facial hair, waxing, etc), in the same way the Kurehat is sexual relations outsie of marriage but here where there are sexual intentions (the Singh clearly does not see the Singhnee purely as his sister whether he admits it or not) and there is physical activity, Pesh is needed.

I don't agree, if we go against our kakars thats wud mean go 4 pesh, I guess he was there at the wrong time and place, but day in day out were always trying 2 fight the 5 theives within our minds and the only way to overcome it is by naam and ardassea

So if the two of them starting making out, doing everything that could be done except for sleeping together, you would say still Pesh is not needed?

Making out would be going against the kachara because that is a definate no no so therefore would need to present themselves infront of the panj.

Mistakes happen

Hum avgun piarea ik gun nahee

Of course that requires Pesh! Just as the Kurehat is cutting hair, but any sort of beadbi to hair also falls in this catagory (dying the beard, bleaching facial hair, waxing, etc), in the same way the Kurehat is sexual relations outsie of marriage but here where there are sexual intentions (the Singh clearly does not see the Singhnee purely as his sister whether he admits it or not) and there is physical activity, Pesh is needed.

I don't agree, if we go against our kakars thats wud mean go 4 pesh, I guess he was there at the wrong time and place, but day in day out were always trying 2 fight the 5 theives within our minds and the only way to overcome it is by naam and ardassea

So if the two of them starting making out, doing everything that could be done except for sleeping together, you would say still Pesh is not needed?

Its just a mistake we just need to advise em not 2 go further and 2 absurb there mind in naam

they shud'n go further... in fact.. they shud'n even go that far at all... friends are friends... buh we all kno when there's really 'close' friends of opposite gender.. then there's a good chance some thoughts or actions mite come bout, that shudn't...

not many people have that type of mind control.. which is why we shud be careful of how much time we spend and wha we do when we're wit the opposite gender.. we can all sit here n say 'oh nah, she's jus a sister' or 'we're jus really good friends'... buh at the end of the day... maya usually tries to take us over.. n sadly, most'a da time it wins and we lose...

bottom line.. i's best nah to put urself in a situation where u feel sumtin like dat mite happen... becah.. when it does, i's REALLY hard to control urself... one ting almost always leads to another..

as per this situation.. kissin on the neck.. i dun tink they need to re-take amrit... buh they shud do ardaas n perhaps ask forgiveness from Panj... n make sure it dun happen again...